Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Public Test of Update 0.9.0: Round 2

22 comments in this topic

[SRW]
Players
1,846 posts
7,860 battles

You people must be really insane!

I bet this will be the least engaged PTS ever and if you're wondering why... you're *edit* to see the obvious.

Let's see...

--- Earn 8,000 base XP in Random Battles playing cruisers, destroyers, or aircraft carriers.

--- Play 20 battles

--- Earn 30,000 base XP

--- Destroy 30 enemy ships

Sure, we needed some more grinds during holidays season.

I have just two words for you and you know very well what those words are!

INFO for the new ones, interested in the PTS: You will be grinding yet on another server for mediocre prizes without being able to test most of the new features on the update and at the end you will be waiting almost a month to get those mediocre prizes. Good luck with that.

• Cool 2

[1_MAN]
Beta Tester
60 posts

I cannot wait for another EARLY ACCESS ships rip off as usual and wait few months for real update.

• Cool 1

Players
772 posts
10,791 battles

There's no mention on the Winter Season reward in the article. So we are supposed to grind that mission without knowing the final reward while at the same time there's the worst grind in WoWs history going on on the Live Server and there's some tiny little thing called "christmas" in RL?

Amazing concept.

• Cool 4

[FURY-]
Players
34 posts
5,103 battles

So is there a winter season main reward too? Similar as t6 ship container that we got for autumn or is the 2 containers it? The article doesn't state that very clearly so does anyone know more about this?

Because if there is main reward I will consider, but grinding for two lousy containers per public test no way.

• Cool 3

[TDOG]
Beta Tester
93 posts
6,566 battles

I definately feel WG is a bit out of touch
What with the Requirements for the Gorozia and Puerto Rico on the live server having such test server requirements is a huge ask (Unless they are going to allow COOP to count toward it)

[BOBS2]
[BOBS2]
Players
529 posts
15,231 battles

Are you serious? Do you honestly think you are going to get any significant number of people taking part in this PTS with the debacle of the Puerto Rico?

I mean I expected the price of the doubloon boosters to be increased as they seemed too strong for 1000 doubloons, so that wasn't a surprise. And I expected the price of the shipbuilding-token boosters to be reduced as they seemed too expensive compared with the number available for directives, so that wasn't a surprise. And I expected the missions to be harder, so that wasn't a surprise... just that they were THAT much harder.

But you've broken the trust that any feedback would make any difference and you've done that at the same time as setting an insane grind for people that would take up any WoWs time they have.

• Cool 1

[DAVA]
Players
18 posts
8,267 battles

Guys, I don't know why are you still help WG testing all this crap.

For me is simple, after the PR ripp off I will not test anything

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[T_M_F]
Players
117 posts
16,557 battles
24 minutes ago, Un_Dac_Liber said:

We dont test anything, like supertesters or CC's, because WG dont care about players opinions for any new ship
Atleast we will get something for playing PTS!

• Cool 1

Players
772 posts
10,791 battles

@ Wargaming:

To be absolutely clear: For me, PTS is just another grind that competes against those on the Live Server. I'll play PTS if i think that the rewards are worth it. So far, the news article only talks about two "Lunar New Year" containers, and these just aren't worth the 5 or 6 hours that you have to invest to get the mission done. If there is going to be another T6 premium container in the end and you've just forgotten to explicitly announce the reward in the news article, just tell us, edit the article accordingly and we're ok. If, on the other hand, you intend to be purposely vague on this topic and change the reward for the Winter Season, then shame on you and good luck finding enough players interested in PTS during christmas time...

• Cool 2

[DAVA]
Players
18 posts
8,267 battles
19 minutes ago, CeKyPuTo said:

We dont test anything, like supertesters or CC's, because WG dont care about players opinions for any new ship
Atleast we will get something for playing PTS!

WG is not offering you something for free. Just playing on the test server you help them see how develpment works. And all of this for few flags and 1 day premium... Why???

How low can you go?

[GREEK]
Players
2 posts
8,220 battles

Remove the directives-missions that ask "kill x number of ships" both at test and live server.
Most players stop shooting at enemy when his health gets at 20% and wait for the good old last hit.

Were we supposed to test the British heavy cruisers?Because there are nowhere to be found.

you will release it with no test I guess or take an existing line and rename it.

Also what's the point of testing , your releases are different from the test e.g. Puerto Rico dockyard

• Cool 1

Players
3 posts
905 battles
On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 2:26 PM, Un_Dac_Liber said:

Hey Give a Feed Back …..on the PR Ripp off of ya would PLEASE???

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,774 posts
4,055 battles

Commanders!

Due to the maintenance, Armory on the Public test server may be temporarily unavailable from 12:30 UTC to 20:00 UTC on December 27th. We apologize for the inconvenience.

[AJX]
Beta Tester
45 posts
20,391 battles

Will be pleased to eventually be able to get the Heavy Cruisers Hawkins and the Devonshire, the first as my father's cousin undertook the 1935 Fleet review in HMS Vindictive, and the County Class will complete the Battle of the River Plate set. 

Fleet.jpg

[SRW]
Players
1,846 posts
7,860 battles
5 hours ago, 81Pilot said:

i'm try to login to my test server but is louding to here and don't pass this screen is the server down ? 

image.png

The PTS is no longer available.

Round 2 ended hours before you posted.

• Cool 1

[SRW]
Players
1,846 posts
7,860 battles
7 hours ago, 81Pilot said:

when will be back up again any dates on that ?

The 0.9.0 PTS will no longer be available.

The 0.9.0 patch should go on the live server on January 16th (+/- 1 day, I'm not sure about the exact date).

If you're specifically interested in the 0.9.0 PTS, you're out of luck. 

If you're interested in the PTS in general, I'd assume the 0.9.1 PTS will be available by the end of January (usually in 2 rounds, about 4 days each, around a week apart from one another).

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this