You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Developer Bulletin 0.9.0

155 comments in this topic

Players
260 posts
9,667 battles

when I see U Upgrade of Shima I get so angry that I shell it. I did the same with Minotaur's. And now u say that u ll change them...

shame on u

Players
260 posts
9,667 battles
On 12/21/2019 at 9:26 PM, Peffers said:

Looking at the last quarter's SNAFUs; it is obvious that WG Is panicking over the games  long term strategic business planning.  Oddly enough our clan predicted much of this in our discussions nearly a year ago.   Now the game player base it mature and most regular players at Tier10 it needs to generate income from channels.

1 Premium creep

2 emails promising  large amounts of free premium returning players did not work.

3 the recruitment bureau has not worked

4 the reset and re grind of the research bureau has not worked.

5 additional income from a quick intro of subs.

so expect:

1 more loot boxes with even more skewed RNG probabilities.

2 more content behind [pseudo] paywalls

3 more pay to [avoid] grind or to have to finish grind

4 pay to tier XI ships only available through purchase.

5 daily missions participation for research points.

the list is endless whilst the empty promise list grows, for example:

1 combined economy across WG games. [ sharing gold]

2 CV legendary modules a legendary grind for nothing.

3 the CV re-work

etc etc.

The usage of the English language is "tort"uos, recent examples - "PR grind is simple to play" - I think this must have actually referred to the framework, as it is actually more complex than other grinds - it could not have been the actual missions to which this gentleman referred on Twitch.  On this thread the wonderful use of the word "depreciated", because it does not mean the same as the strategy behind the words. 

I believe that "depreciated" is the reality of the overall strategic  business plan, the lessening of the value of effort v's the worth of initially artificial currencies subject to WG's artificial in game inflation mechanisms, and finally in the real end game of many WG products doubloons / gold.

Free to play?  meh.

and to avoid lost players in paper, they haven't a button to delete your account!

in their papers all the players r there

[SHAFT]
[SHAFT]
Players
938 posts
20,194 battles

One thing, legendary upgrades should be available for ever once they have been unlocked after their grind, I had accidentally sold a couple and later realize that I couldn't get them back. 

• Cool 2

Players
1,292 posts
10,445 battles
On 12/18/2019 at 2:44 PM, MrConway said:

We are not planning to remove any upgrades from players that already have them.

WG planned and said so much that things will happen or won't happen and then after a while the exact opposite happened. Most long-time players have learnd to not believe a single word of 'promises' like this.

• Cool 2