You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Wischmob_von_Eimer

Will the finishing cost of PR be reduced and by how much?

3 comments in this topic

Question

Beta Tester
1,141 posts
5,489 battles

Greetings.

We all know to finish the Puerto Rico Day 1 you need 35k doubloons.

However, Wargaming always points at the Cossack event and how PR was designed to be the same. In the Cossack event you also had a high initial cost to aquire the ship day 1, but you could reduce this amount significantly by doing directives and collecting a special event currency. 

I could not find a single statement by Wargaming about the reduction in doubloon cost, so the question is: Is there any reduction in doubloon cost or will there always be a finishing cost of 35k, no matter if you are missing all points starting from stage 18 or a single one? And if so, how does the reduction work?

Big thanks in advance!

2 answers to this question

[SINT]
Players
937 posts
21,204 battles
46 minutes ago, Wischmob_von_Eimer said:

Greetings.

We all know to finish the Puerto Rico Day 1 you need 35k doubloons.

However, Wargaming always points at the Cossack event and how PR was designed to be the same. In the Cossack event you also had a high initial cost to aquire the ship day 1, but you could reduce this amount significantly by doing directives and collecting a special event currency. 

I could not find a single statement by Wargaming about the reduction in doubloon cost, so the question is: Is there any reduction in doubloon cost or will there always be a finishing cost of 35k, no matter if you are missing all points starting from stage 18 or a single one? And if so, how does the reduction work?

Big thanks in advance!

There are 3 grades of additional doubloons required. From fase 18 it’s the 35k. Each full phase you reach gives a fixed discount but only if you reach the treshold of a new level. And it does not matter if f.e. you just reached level 6 or are one click away from PR.

believed it was 35 - 24 - 15 but don’t shoot me if I am wrong..