Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Miho_Kawara

shipyard / Puerto Rico grind start value/minute

14 comments in this topic

Players
5 posts
784 battles

what is the start value/Minute of the shipyard / Puerto Rico grind?

I found 125/Minute here in Forum but only once and only here, not on WG pages

ok we all get the free 6/Minute "Booster" for free….so start is 131/Minute....?

according to my Excel this would mean we all get 1440*131*28 = 5281920 Point completely free and automatic.

this will get us to Phase 10, meaning we all get the following for free (and automatic):

50x ZuluHotel, 50x Zulu, 50x PapaPapa, 50x Equal Speed Charlie London, 15.000 free XP, 3000 coal, 1 day ship premium, 1 christmaspresent

thats cool!

if you only get 1 Booster (104/Minute; 200 token), it will get you to Phase 14, adding 3000 coal, 1 big christmaspresent and 4 christmaspresents.

thats also cool!

• Cool 4
  • Bad 1

[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,254 posts
18 minutes ago, Miho_Kawara said:

I found 125/Minute here in Forum but only once and only here, not on WG pages 

ok we all get the free 6/Minute "Booster" for free….so start is 131/Minute....?

yes

Players
1,002 posts
14,454 battles

There are more sections to the forum than 'gameplay', although this surely gets the most traffic. A bit like Reddit and sorting by 'hot'.

Anyway, take what you can from this event.

• Cool 2

[PSA]
Players
6 posts
4,833 battles

Average player definition - The guy, who has a full time work, and a family to look after, then maybe an hour, maybe two every day, or every second day to spend his well deserved free time with some gameplay, currently in the world of warships.
Average player says:
Sad thing is .. I was really looking forward to put my hands on the Puerto Rico. At this stage I really wish it was a steel or a coal ship rather. I wouldn't even mind to pay a reasonable amount of money for it if they would put it at the premium shop.
Now it is clear, that I may not be able to complete enough directives soon enough to launch the 'free' boosters. Therefore I really don't want to risk the price of 2 tier 8 premium ships on the initial boosters, let alone that the rewards for completing the sertain marking points are just not worth that much money!
WG! You think it was!? - No! Its not! Do your math again!

I contacted the customer support with my questions, but they refused to answer. Now I even more disappointed than I ever was.
My questions were:
1: Are the bonus point per minutes per each boosters are adding up, or the higher overwrites the previous ones?! 
2: After completing the 4th and the 5th stages, additional to the camo reward another comes in play: the final cost of the Puerto Rico will be reduced!
But I can't find a single word about it - by how much?
Does anyone know?!

Someone at the WG development must have done the math already before they launched the event!
How far can a player get at the shipbuilding progress if they pay the 24k doubloon boosters and they complete only 3 directives in total?
I know it depends on - how early they can achieve this, but here is my problem - see?
I don't know!
My free time to play is not sheduled! Also my performace is changing ... Sometimes I more tired , and Im not doing so well.
WG did not put themselves into a player's shoes when they worked out this concept!

There are much more problem with it, and surely you all must already aware of them.
If someone can only answer my questions above , I'd appreciate it!

Thank you!

Ps: No P.R. for me for sure. It is already too late. The customer support just wasted my time!  - shame!

Watching the P.R. building in progress in my port and I know It will never be mine.  Breaking my heart big time.
Thank you WG , you made me hate my favorite game. 

WG gave me a horrible misery for christmas! I wish them all the same!
Merry chritmas and a happy new year!

• Cool 4

Players
6,605 posts
10,790 battles
8 minutes ago, Murphyum said:

1: Are the bonus point per minutes per each boosters are adding up, or the higher overwrites the previous ones?! 

They are adding up.

• Cool 1

[PSA]
Players
6 posts
4,833 battles
1 minute ago, ForlornSailor said:

They are adding up.

Thank you!

Why on the earth the customer support couldn't answer this simple question?!
Bastards!

Players
6,605 posts
10,790 battles
6 minutes ago, Murphyum said:

Why on the earth the customer support couldn't answer this simple question?!

Most likely cuz they are some underpaied, indian support staff, that have no clue about the game itself and/or are so poorly briefed themself and/or dont understand the event themself, that they rather say nothing before they say something wrong. WG cant do communication and its never gonna change.

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Beta Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,147 posts
16,279 battles

Well according to those stats I’ll get all the way till phase 28/36 without even playing the game. Guess that finishing 2-3 directives (that really aren’t that hard) might be all I need to get the Payto Rico 🤷🏻‍♂️

[-TCP-]
Players
219 posts

I recognise the anger, anguish and derision of the PR event. I get it in its entirety and have been on the receiving end in other games too.

However, in the end, play the game as you want to, not as they want you to. Don't weep over massive grind, just don't do it. Play the game, not the spin. Nearly every game I've played has gone through this stage (exception being X4) and it doesn't matter what we want, it's all about maximising profit. Contribute if you wish or ignore it if you don't.

In the end real life goes on.   

• Cool 1

[SCRUB]
Players
5,760 posts
14,436 battles
8 hours ago, Corvi said:

Well according to those stats I’ll get all the way till phase 28/36 without even playing the game. Guess that finishing 2-3 directives (that really aren’t that hard) might be all I need to get the Payto Rico 🤷🏻‍♂️

Did you buy three boosters?

[SCRUB]
Beta Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,147 posts
16,279 battles
11 hours ago, aboomination said:

Did you buy three boosters?

No, 2, with the dubloons i had left over and got from ranked. Also almost through the second directive. Right now its still not that bad, you just gotta pick the right ship.

[SCRUB]
Players
5,760 posts
14,436 battles

I got two boosters as well, 14,3 mio points in :Smile_popcorn:

Oh - and you will have to complete directive 4 as well, @Corvi - and don't forget your daily 25 from shipments and missions, they are vital

https://www.reddit.com/r/WorldOfWarships/comments/ea4brb/psa_an_apology_for_poor_event_presentation_and_a/

Sign in to follow this