Sign in to follow this  
arquata2019

Is there anyway to build Puerto rico with not all boosters and free?

5 comments in this topic

[-RAF-]
Players
890 posts
5,961 battles

Hello, is there anyway to build puerto rico with not all ""boosters""" and for free? because the directives are impossible, and, if i get 2boosters, (not doubloons), can i build the ship in time or i need everything of everything?image.jpeg.233556399a3ecd823e6baa2583b0437e.jpeg

[PUPSI]
Privateer
11,285 posts
4 minutes ago, arquata2019 said:

Hello, is there anyway to build puerto rico with not all ""boosters""" and for free? because the directives are impossible, and, if i get 2boosters, (not doubloons), can i build the ship in time or i need everything of everything?

without doubloon boosters you will need all token booster

[KAKE]
Players
2,659 posts
6,370 battles

If you check the "apology" thread in the news forum, you'll see what's required in order to get the Puerto Rico depending on how many doubloon boosters you buy.

But the short of it: You're :etc_swear:ed.

If you really want to get it without shelling out doubloons, better move your gaming gear to the toilet, find a trained health care professional who can hook you up with an IV drip and get hold of someone who can sell you a lot of amphetamine.

(Amphetamine's probably fairly expensive, though. So doubloons are likely the cheaper option.)

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1