Adm_Ballsey

How to Play Venezia Ship Build + Captain Skills Guide

5 comments in this topic

Community Contributor
283 posts
18,491 battles

Hello and welcome once again everyone, the full Italian cruiser line is now in the game a while and many players are now beginning to reach the top of the line. It seems to be very much a case of love them or hate them for a lot of players due to the introduction of semi armor piercing and it's perceived unreliability at lower and even mid tiers. This is absolutely NOT the case for the Venezia not only having 15 guns and improved angles of penetration it really has all the potential to be an incredibly strong cruiser. After the main highlights where our captain gives a very strong demonstration on how to play the Venezia during a competitive ranked game I've included the full ship upgrades including captain skills of a very strong build for the Venezia.
I've included a time stamp at the start of the video directly to the build section for your convienance. I hope you all enjoy the video and until the next time keep sailing it like you stole it o7

My YouTube Channel link once again is Carbine Carlito

I hope you feel free to drop by check out this and some of my other videos  and Good Luck and fair seas to you all.

• Cool 5

[A-TOM]
[A-TOM]
Players
33 posts
13,601 battles

This ship is a joke, stabs in salve after 14k, another craze has no penetration for her armor.