Sign in to follow this  
Paranoid_Potato

Poor WG Coding

6 comments in this topic

Players
445 posts

So many bugs, autopilot still not working, game not taking keyboard commands and ships doing whatever they like, lock on bugs,  full slavo falling short, or half salvos falling short and the others long.

Maybe spend some time in sorting out your rubbish coders when not too busy putting out the PR dumpster fire, sack a few of the numpties in charge of latest cockups and hire people with half a brain cell and IQ higher than their  postcode number !

Been going on like this far too long, WG just another company that has lost its way for greed and will oson either implode or be bought out for the IP.

But hey all working as intended, spreadsheit says we making money and we having fun right WG ?

• Funny 1

[MORIA]
Players
7,471 posts
37,166 battles

Well there's several bugs in port too. You change the ship but you see the commander from the previous one you used. Or the mouse is blocked and you can't even exit the game normally, just terminating it from app manager. 

• Cool 2

[SHAFT]
Players
1,102 posts
23,644 battles
8 hours ago, MacArthur92 said:

Well there's several bugs in port too. You change the ship but you see the commander from the previous one you used. Or the mouse is blocked and you can't even exit the game normally, just terminating it from app manager. 

Having the same issues.

Players
2,106 posts
9,536 battles

This is the most bugged update I've seen so far.

I don't remember seeing this many bugs, server instabilities and disconnections even on the PTSs.

Is this intentional to make the grind even harder? Like it's not impossible already? :crab:

Players
2,933 posts

Game froze while changing camos and had to restart. Is it a bug? and if it is, I thought it was thrown out of the code with the fix, so what gives? :fish_book:

Players
2,106 posts
9,536 battles

The fix was only for the disconnections in battle but even for that didn't work for many players, myself included.

As for the other bugs... when it comes "on the to-do list" :fish_glass: