Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Ronchabale

Completed stage 1 of Puerto Rico

47 comments in this topic

[RODS]
Players
1,332 posts
7,283 battles

Knockin off snowflakes mostly in coop I played 34 battles today and around 15-20 yesterday

Completed stage 1 of the Puerto Rico grind

Cant really see myself getting much further than this tho and I aint buying any "Special boosters"

shot-19.12.15_20.43.56-0389.jpg

shot-19.12.15_20.46.12-0162.jpg

• Cool 2

[UA-NF]
Players
363 posts
6,674 battles

you need a stockpile of flags and camos for events like that. Then you can do 4 mil silver tasks in 5-7 battles even in DDs.

[SHAFT]
Players
10,237 posts
9,063 battles
2 minutes ago, Perekotypole said:

you need a stockpile of flags and camos for events like that. Then you can do 4 mil silver tasks in 5-7 battles even in DDs.

4 million credits is a piece of cake. try grinding several hundred thousand base XP - no flags in the world help you with that!

Or how about a million FreeXP :Smile_trollface: in 3 days or so :Smile_unsure:

• Cool 17

[UA-NF]
Players
363 posts
6,674 battles

yeah, first time I've checked directives past 4, I had to wipe my glasses, to make sure all those zeroes are real. 350000 free XP in carriers.... It takes me three month to get 1 mil free XP, and I have lots of flags.

• Funny 1

Players
1,001 posts
14,426 battles

If you stopped playing the event right here you'll amass enough points to get to Phase 15. 

[JAG]
[JAG]
Players
13 posts
12,740 battles

I'll try to do all the directives, maybe except the CV ones, to get the containers, coal and steel while getting the PR as a bonus.

• Funny 5

Beta Tester
1,926 posts
11,802 battles
56 minutes ago, Ronchabale said:

Knockin off snowflakes mostly in coop I played 34 battles today and around 15-20 yesterday

Completed stage 1 of the Puerto Rico grind

Cant really see myself getting much further than this tho and I aint buying any "Special boosters"

shot-19.12.15_20.43.56-0389.jpg

shot-19.12.15_20.46.12-0162.jpg

Same here. Just finished the first stage ......AAAAND ... now im done with the whole event! First stage was doable, but the rest.... well ... Mr Conway can have fun with that. Probably gonna replay GTA 5 in waiting for Cyberpunk next year.

• Cool 1

[MORIA]
Players
7,465 posts
37,090 battles
Just now, OldschoolGaming_YouTube said:

Same here. Just finished the first stage ......AAAAND ... now im done with the whole event! First stage was doable, but the rest.... well ... Mr Conway can have fun with that. Probably gonna replay GTA 5 in waiting for Cyberpunk next year.

The second one is not so bad, the 3rd one is grindy. The fourth one is hardcore level. But the 5th-7th is... Too hard even for a robot. 

• Cool 1

Players
156 posts
3,674 battles
24 minutes ago, loppantorkel said:

Just forget about the event and save your mental health. This event isn't for normal people   :cap_cool:

Heck, it isn't even for humans. Let's face it those numbers relative to the time that was given are demanding a downright inhuman level of grinding.

iChase noted when he was discussing the directives with Flamu in Flamu's video that there will be a big influx of bots trying to grind out PR.

• Cool 2

[H_FAN]
Players
2,616 posts
42,622 battles
3 minutes ago, DEADSNAKE2 said:

Heck, it isn't even for humans. Let's face it those numbers relative to the time that was given are demanding a downright inhuman level of grinding.

iChase noted when he was discussing the directives with Flamu in Flamu's video that there will be a big influx of bots trying to grind out PR.

Yes I will look at the players in HoF to see their stats with interest. But a bot wiyhout flags how much Base XP can he gain and you must have lots of bots for each ship and shift them maybe thats easy?

[WCWVE]
Players
1,033 posts
16,581 battles

I finished my first task today, all snowflakes in Co-op still got more snowflakes to knock off as so far only done my T10 ships, CV's, BB's and Italian cruisers (still working on the T10 but might get her before the end of the event) -0 still far too many ships need there snowflakes removed, and by then I might have enough coal for the Thunderer. the problem is going to be getting through later stages of this ridiculous grind or having the pay to finish the Puerto Rico

[UNICS]
Players
4,506 posts
15,942 battles
25 minutes ago, OldschoolGaming_YouTube said:

... Cyberpunk next year.

Yea, that should be good. Maybe Disco Elysium during the holidays... :cap_hmm:

• Cool 3

[EI_WA]
Players
45 posts

The next stage of boosters you can do en passant. Just finish both daily challenges and collect the daily shipments. I four days the next 200 tokens will be earned. Just play as normal. If you finish  a directive then it is fine fine. If you can't just accept it.

Players
2 posts
3,591 battles

I completed yesterday the first set of the new years event. I'm now in phase 3 of 36. 1st stage is not that hard, but takes some time and gives 200 tokens for the 1st booster. The following sets are..... alot. My problem is that I have to wait for 2 days now, in the weekend, to get started with the 2nd set.....

My conclusion is that it will take alot of time without the gold boosters and you shouldn't do a grind-only. Just playing and teching is better and less boring.

Players
2,106 posts
9,536 battles

I did the first as well, without trying hard IMHO.

I'll continue to play casually and I estimate that I'll be finishing the 2nd one in less than a week and then I have another 2 weeks or so to finish the 3rd in order to get Gorizia. If nothing, then for the port slot.

I don't think I'll go past that 3rd one... even that one is questionable, depending on how much time I'll have but it will definitely be casual play as it was so far, I choose to stay sane but don't want to pay 200 euros for a ship that's not worth 1/3 of that.

Alaska seem to be a much better choice and a significantly better 'bang for the buck'.

Beta Tester
1,926 posts
11,802 battles
15 hours ago, MacArthur92 said:

The second one is not so bad, the 3rd one is grindy. The fourth one is hardcore level. But the 5th-7th is... Too hard even for a robot. 

Yeah, a bit dissapointing not to have a human event to grind during the holidays. The way WG set this up just makes you stop caring.

15 hours ago, DEADSNAKE2 said:

Is Bots really a thing in WoW? Would players actually benefit by using bots? Wouldnt those murder their WR?

[SHAFT]
Players
10,237 posts
9,063 battles
1 minute ago, OldschoolGaming_YouTube said:

Is Bots really a thing in WoW? Would players actually benefit by using bots? Wouldnt those murder their WR?

Like average player cares about WR :Smile-_tongue: Its not his fault anyway, its his teammates dragging him down!

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
1,926 posts
11,802 battles
4 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

Like average player cares about WR :Smile-_tongue: Its not his fault anyway, its his teammates dragging him down!

Imo its usually the average ones that care about WR, the really skilled ones know their good anyways. I havent got a clue about bots but I just feel like it would be very grindy for a bot to finish these tasks, even if he plays 24/7. But maybe it works.

[-RM-]
Beta Tester
2,142 posts
8,949 battles
On 12/15/2019 at 9:33 PM, DKP555 said:

I'll try to do all the directives, maybe except the CV ones, to get the containers, coal and steel while getting the PR as a bonus.

• Funny 1

[JAG]
[JAG]
Players
13 posts
12,740 battles
18 minutes ago, ollonborre said:

Yes, I'm serious. Directive seven is a b*tch, but I'm confident that I can do at least 5 of those missions in 6 days.

edit: I always forget that this is a christian minecraft server

Edited by DKP555

Sign in to follow this