Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
wot_2016_gunner

Another "gift" for this Christmas to you guys

1 comment in this topic

Players
1,684 posts
3,291 battles

Now this is more of a: "I suggest you to buy this if you want", because you might still want to put some money on ships, or something regarding ships, this Christmas, but you don't want to spend them in the game due to all the :etc_swear:show that's going on with Puerto Rico.

So i suggest you to buy this book if you are interested (and most important if you want to); it is "The History of the World's Warships by Christopher Chant".

Mine is the Italian edition, and the cover is different, but you can just copy the title into your favourite webstore and it should be there; It's not even that expensive, i saw it on Amazon and it's like between 15 and 20 $ (at least, when i bought mine it was around 20 Euros) so i don't think it's that big of a deal; and it leterally covers everything, from the age of sails to the modern days (tho some of the more recent ships are not included) and all the classes: there are Sail Ship, Battleships, Cruisers, Destroyers, Aircraft Carriers, PT Boats and Submarines. 

IMG_20191215_185910.thumb.jpg.49836d3c9da4644697908d8dd917cb5c.jpg

I'm not asking anything in return, just wanted you guys to know that if you want to still spend some money on ships this Christmas and/or you might want a cool gift, then you might want to check this out.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody.

Bye

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this