You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
anonym_HxowOcpOtrkB

Congratulations WG

56 comments in this topic

Players
25 posts

The WG mafia strikes.

They blocked my account because I asked them to return my money I gave to buy the Black Scharnhorst in order to get the doubloons from the mission. But the description was confusing and didn't stated clearly that only I you had the standard version of Scharnhorst you can complete the mission.

So I opened a ticket asking for refund because the misleading description. They refused to refund saying that I already used the ship and nothing can be done. So I made a dispute on PayPal. The WG mafia didn't provide any details according the issue so PayPal canceled the payment.

And the WG mafia respond? They blocked my account. Great job mafia blackmailers.

Edit: personal information removed.

• Funny 4

[NAN0]
Players
253 posts
1,871 battles

So you got turned down and were given a reason and then you proceeded to take the funds back... And they blocked your account because you have now committed a fraud(since they didnt take your ship away).

Im not sure what you were expecting to happen ?

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[THESO]
[THESO]
Players
2,642 posts
24,352 battles

u may better take the picoff, as its against forum rules to post personal communication.

next, it wasnt clearly ruled out maybe, but nowhere u'll find a reference on that mission for scharnhorst >B<. sry to tell u, but on this its ur fault.

if u still think its theirs might post the offer in where u think they did mislead u.

Players
25 posts
2 minutes ago, kiteohatto said:

So you got turned down and were given a reason and then you proceeded to take the funds back... And they blocked your account because you have now committed a fraud(since they didnt take your ship away).

Im not sure what you were expecting to happen ?

I told them that they can take the ship any time. And I told them that I escalate the dispute. 

And you say I committed a fraud? Really?

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
4,944 posts
5,356 battles
7 minutes ago, Seitman said:

and didn't stated clearly that only I you had the standard version of Scharnhorst you can complete the mission.

Actually that was pretty *Edited* clear, you just somehow missed it.

Sorry dude, but WG is not the one at fault here.

[CATS]
Players
27,448 posts
14,574 battles
2 minutes ago, Seitman said:

I told them that they can take the ship any time. And I told them that I escalate the dispute. 

And you say I committed a fraud? Really?

Yes, you cancelled a contract you agreed upon.

Contract cancellation works only when both parties agree or the conditions for cancellation are met, which is not the case.

Looks like you have trouble with your reading.

• Bad 1

[SHAFT]
Players
318 posts
4,219 battles

Yeah, the fault lies with you I think and not them.

When you tick the "I have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions" box, you automatically agree to their conditions - one of which is the inability to chargeback/refund purchases made.

So yea...not a great deal of sympathy.

• Cool 1

Players
2,163 posts
13,753 battles

They are scammers (PR case) but this time it is yours fault for being greedy and assuming things that there were not stated. Normal ship and B ship are different. If you can not comprehend it it's not WG fault.

• Cool 1

Players
25 posts
1 minute ago, Drasnighta said:

Yeah, the fault lies with you I think and not them.

When you tick the "I have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions" box, you automatically agree to their conditions - one of which is the inability to chargeback/refund purchases made.

So yea...not a great deal of sympathy.

Well, terms and conditions don'r overrule laws. They on purpose mislead people and that's illegal

Players
25 posts
1 minute ago, DariusJacek said:

They are scammers (PR case) but this time it is yours fault for being greedy and assuming things that there were not stated. Normal ship and B ship are different. If you can not comprehend it it's not WG fault.

They are not different. Only the cammo (as they state). 

And why someone should pay to have 2 identical ships?

[NAN0]
Players
253 posts
1,871 battles

You dont own the account of the game, they do. As a consumer you agreed to their terms and conditions when you signed up. 

All you have is the right to access the game...as long as you dont break any rules.

You have paid for digital goods, asked for a refund and were turned down given a reason why. 

You then decided to escalate the situation by taking things into your own hands and forcefully returning your money without their agreement.

As you broke their terms of agreement, they have a reason to temporarily block your acccount. 

Your only option is to either payback the money you withdrew or make a new account.

Im not taking sides, im just saying that its your own actions that have led to such consequences.

You did commit fraud, because you and WG had a trade agreement. You gave them money, they gave you a ship. Later you knowingly took the money back while they didnt take the ship.

• Cool 1

[THESO]
[THESO]
Players
2,642 posts
24,352 battles
3 minutes ago, Seitman said:

gratz. theres  the reason 4 the mission ;)

• Cool 2

[NAN0]
Players
253 posts
1,871 battles

If you dont pay your internet bill on time or take the payment back, they suspend your connection and notify you until you pay.

Is that also "mafia blackmail" in your book of logic ?

Players
25 posts
3 minutes ago, kiteohatto said:

You dont own the account of the game, they do. As a consumer you agreed to their terms and conditions when you signed up. 

All you have is the right to access the game...as long as you dont break any rules.

You have paid for digital goods, asked for a refund and were turned down given a reason why. 

You then decided to escalate the situation by taking things into your own hands and forcefully returning your money without their agreement.

As you broke their terms of agreement, they have a reason to temporarily block your acccount. 

Your only option is to either payback the money you withdrew or make a new account.

Im not taking sides, im just saying that its your own actions that have led to such consequences.

You did commit fraud, because you and WG had a trade agreement. You gave them money, they gave you a ship. Later you knowingly took the money back while they didnt take the ship.

They committed a fraud.

They can take the ship back, they could take the ship back from first second, but they proffered to keep the money. If they returned the money to me, be sure that would be spent on WG again. Instead they wanted me to stop giving 'em money.

[ARYA]
Players
609 posts
15,679 battles

Alot of players got confused by this i can see.but you get compensation for the first one you had in your port!

[CATS]
Players
27,448 posts
14,574 battles
5 minutes ago, Seitman said:

But they are...

Another thing you do not read properly.

Just look at the stuff appearing on your screen and stop ignoring it and you will do fine.

[BABBY]
Players
715 posts
10,553 battles

Give the OP a break people, alot of players were fooled by the same offfer last year, he wasn't around then so how should he know this. It IS misleading...

• Cool 2

Players
1,014 posts
14,623 battles

Sorry to say this (as I know you from playing Narai together), but you broke the terms of service and the account suspension is a part of that.

There is an anecdote from WoT of someone who used Paypal's dispute process this way, got suspended, and then escalated it further with Paypal to claim back all the money ever spent on that account.

I'm sure you don't want to lose the progress you've made with this account so the best way to resolve it would be to compose a nice message of apology and find a way to make a full payment to clear the debt. Otherwise I don't see any way of you getting your account unblocked.

• Cool 1

[NAN0]
Players
253 posts
1,871 battles
2 minutes ago, Seitman said:

They committed a fraud

How ? You broke the agreement between you and WG first lol

[SHAFT]
Players
10,327 posts
9,122 battles
3 minutes ago, Seitman said:

Thats for those people, who already own the normal Scharnhorst, and get the Scharnhorst B from a Container. So you have the identical ship, but as little compensation, you get a mission for 2500 dubs.

Btw, if you only play 1 game with a premium ship, they actually refund you. But you did 3 games with it. Where is the limit in your mind? I can play 1000 games with a premium ship and then ill be like "ah, i dont want it anymore, WG GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY"

sorry, but there has to be a limit. Limit is 1 game. Banning your account is pretty standard procedure at that point. Btw, you are making trouble over 8,20€ you didnt get back... which you werent supposed anyway.

Grow up, solve the issue and let it be.

• Cool 1

[NAN0]
Players
253 posts
1,871 battles
13 minutes ago, Seitman said:

Well, terms and conditions don'r overrule laws. They on purpose mislead people and that's illegal

My man, are you reading what you are typing ? Terms and conditions are literally binding agreements between the 2 parties.

Players
25 posts
3 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

Thats for those people, who already own the normal Scharnhorst, and get the Scharnhorst B from a Container. So you have the identical ship, but as little compensation, you get a mission for 2500 dubs.

Btw, if you only play 1 game with a premium ship, they actually refund you. But you did 3 games with it. Where is the limit in your mind? I can play 1000 games with a premium ship and then ill be like "ah, i dont want it anymore, WG GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY"

sorry, but there has to be a limit. Limit is 1 game. Banning your account is pretty standard procedure at that point. Btw, you are making trouble over 8,20€ you didnt get back... which you werent supposed anyway.

Grow up, solve the issue and let it be.

I played one game.

Didn't see the mission advances and made a ticked.

Then asked a refund and refused. And the amount is 22,49€

[SHAFT]
Players
10,327 posts
9,122 battles
1 minute ago, Seitman said:

I played one game.

Didn't see the mission advances and made a ticked.

Then asked a refund and refused.

No, you played 3 games: 1 Random / 2 Coop. Its 1 game regardless of game mode.