Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
mantiscore

A sad story of the designers at WG

14 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[IFS]
Players
52 posts
7,784 battles

That what surprises me in WG: on one hand they have nice graphics  and wonderful gameplay, on the other hand - complete idiots responsible for matchmaking, the people who are responsible for PvE simply hate their job and try to do it as bad as possible, and on the top of that greedy selfish people working on directives.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[UNICS]
Players
4,506 posts
15,942 battles
35 minutes ago, Peter_von_Weise said:

That what surprises me in WG: on one hand they have nice graphics  and wonderful gameplay, on the other hand - complete idiots responsible for matchmaking, the people who are responsible for PvE simply hate their job and try to do it as bad as possible, and on the top of that greedy selfish people working on directives.

..what's wrong with the MM and the PvE?

 

I agree with the OP. Most people working on WoWs do a great job.

  • Cool 3
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[IFS]
Players
52 posts
7,784 battles
3 minutes ago, loppantorkel said:

..what's wrong with the MM and the PvE?

 

 

Pls read this forum. There are more wrong that right with these 2 items. 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[FRED]
Players
5 posts
6,413 battles
10 minutes ago, loppantorkel said:

..what's wrong with the MM and the PvE?

 

Can't say what's wrong with MM but sure as heck the PVE factor is the most ignored factor in this game. I'm sick of following the same motions and fighting 10 people over and over again. We need an alternative form of respectable grinding option to explore the other lines. But what does WG do? Throw a bunch of tier 6 scenarios on rotation because they are afraid that most people are sick of camping enemies and cowards team mates and will jump over to PVE in a heartbeat killing the PVP ques all together.

 

Honestly, I don't blame em. There is only so much you can take before your sanity starts questioning you.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[UNICS]
Players
4,506 posts
15,942 battles
6 minutes ago, LonerPrime said:

Can't say what's wrong with MM but sure as heck the PVE factor is the most ignored factor in this game. I'm sick of following the same motions and fighting 10 people over and over again. We need an alternative form of respectable grinding option to explore the other lines. But what does WG do? Throw a bunch of tier 6 scenarios on rotation because they are afraid that most people are sick of camping enemies and cowards team mates and will jump over to PVE in a heartbeat killing the PVP ques all together.

 

Honestly, I don't blame em. There is only so much you can take before your sanity starts questioning you.

Those working on PvE aren't the ones to blame for it being ignored though, which is why I asked what's wrong with PvE in my earlier post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[JRM]
Players
6,718 posts

People work on the stuff their bosses tell them to work on, simple as that...

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HOO]
Players
1,915 posts
3,770 battles
2 hours ago, mantiscore said:

Imagine you put hundreds of hours and your passion to make this beautiful dockyard and it's atmosphere.

Then all of it are driven into the ground by a few greedy nonsensical person.

Whoever worked on the dockyard, you did well.

And that is really part of the PR disaster this is,

 

The concept is fantastic, grind as much as you want too, pay for the rest. 

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SONLY]
Beta Tester
68 posts
8,239 battles

Indeed, the whole shipbuilding concept and execution on the visual level is amazing. props to WG for that. A missed opportunity to let everyone enjoy this.

It would be amazing as part of a new campaign where you can earn a nice ship over time. 

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[UNICS]
Players
4,506 posts
15,942 battles

Yea, I'm more and more impressed by the work that seems to have been put into this. I wouldn't mind having the ship built at the desktop, as a wallpaper.

 

Maybe do a lower tier ship next time so most can see it finished..?

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[JRM]
Players
6,718 posts
2 hours ago, loppantorkel said:

Yea, I'm more and more impressed by the work that seems to have been put into this. I wouldn't mind having the ship built at the desktop, as a wallpaper.

Hmm it does allow you to watch it from start in the client I guess someone that has her finished might do a highres capture in a vid...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
1,000 posts
14,426 battles
1 hour ago, Yedwy said:

Hmm it does allow you to watch it from start in the client I guess someone that has her finished might do a highres capture in a vid...

Pretty sure that someone captured the process from the PTS and put it on YouTube.

 

Like this one: 

Takes about four minutes to build, and you have to keep a mental count of the stage numbers, but still...

 

I agree the Art department and the members are woefully under-appreciated. I noticed this with the RN event last year as they put so much effort into tarting up the Port, designed a collection, new camouflages, and other miscellaneous art for theme. Same with this event. They really care about the end product, and the same is true I think for many of the developers. So, Merry Christmas to them all :cap_happy:

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CHAR]
Players
129 posts
2,217 battles

It's kinda funny.

 

F2P players who won't spend anything won't look at the dockyard or the building process and those who instantly finished it with boosters+35k won't either.

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×