You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Zip__

Battle of the River Plate Mission

16 comments in this topic

[B0TS]
[B0TS]
Beta Tester
177 posts
5,413 battles

Has anyone else been having an issue with the last mission of Battle of the River Plate?

I've won a few battles in Tier V or higher but the bar hasn't moved.

WoWs Mission.png

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,242 posts

You must play as part of a division. You can do it in co-op. Invite someone random, and if they decline, you're a one-man division (it still counts that way).

• Cool 7

[-IAN-]
Players
2,015 posts
6,816 battles
11 minutes ago, MrFingers said:

You must play as part of a division. You can do it in co-op. Invite someone random, and if they decline, you're a one-man division (it still counts that way).

I never knew that, thanks for the info!!!!

[-TPF-]
Players
4,009 posts
16,538 battles

You don't even have to do that. When you're loading into a match and you can see the team line ups, click on the Division tab. Click "join new Division" (there can be up to three available). Hey presto! You're in a division. It will end at the conclusion of the game.

• Cool 5

[DC-DK]
Players
3,037 posts
31,682 battles
26 minutes ago, invicta2012 said:

You don't even have to do that. When you're loading into a match and you can see the team line ups, click on the Division tab. Click "join new Division" (there can be up to three available). Hey presto! You're in a division. It will end at the conclusion of the game.

By far the easiest way

[-TCP-]
Players
219 posts
54 minutes ago, JohnTravolta said:

image.png.a646b6228cfc013753c53223e7083e9c.png

I tried to invite some players but they all declined. Fortunately I found out it is possible to create the division alone.

Divisions are good for staying alive, staying alive....

Players
1,188 posts
18,992 battles
2 hours ago, MrFingers said:

Interesting tip, I should have thought about it before. Well it doesn't matter now since I offered myself for divisions in operations and completed it that way.

Salute.

[B0TS]
[B0TS]
Beta Tester
177 posts
5,413 battles

Thanks for the info guys.

You know i see people putting these type of posts out, and usually it's because they've missed something in the directive. How the hell did i miss that :cap_wander_2:

• Funny 1

[H_FAN]
Players
2,616 posts
42,650 battles
7 hours ago, Zip__ said:

Thanks for the info guys.

You know i see people putting these type of posts out, and usually it's because they've missed something in the directive. How the hell did i miss that :cap_wander_2:

• Cool 1

Players
2 posts
3,591 battles

The strange thing I had today was a win in a solo division but no progression in stage 3. Still stuck on 2/5.

Do you also have to survive the game?

Weekend Tester
823 posts
9,424 battles
11 minutes ago, Tippy said:

The strange thing I had today was a win in a solo division but no progression in stage 3. Still stuck on 2/5.

Do you also have to survive the game?

Yes, you have to survive.

If you die, you leave your solo division - so no mission result.

[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,907 posts
12,701 battles
11 hours ago, invicta2012 said:

This is how I completed the mission yesterday.  Like the OP I did not read the whole requirements for the first battle.  I re-read them after that first battle and then just invited other random players in-game - some refused and others don't have the option of being allowed to be invited into a division selected.

Later in the day I was in some co-op battles and players were asking to be in a division which I accepted.

[-NFG-]
[-NFG-]
Players
216 posts
7,605 battles

Got it today.  Comes in two diffferent flavours if you've completed the right section of the Naval Aviation collection:

Standard:

shot-19_12.15_15_34.59-0206.thumb.jpg.153b6e8ab6989cdd79d144114c980119.jpg

Alternative:

shot-19_12.15_15_35.19-0980.thumb.jpg.9eaa2beec739d12c4d4ee00ba7b23355.jpg