Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.

25 comments in this topic

Players
103 posts
4,616 battles

Constructive simple discussion and checklist of the issues wg must / should consider now prioritise to fix, for the good  survivability and sustainablility of the game and the good of the playerbase community.

Imho following are obvious to consider:

i cv re-rework upheaval, .....

i.i Bring back some skill and tactics or go on dumbing down to arcadey pac-man gamestyle.

ii balance (ship and now plane classes, ammo types and characteristics eg ifhe, etc.)

iii loss of players and lack of new recruits or decline of playerbase population

iv ntc aka rb

v dockyard 

vi regional segregation, and separation, bizarre for a modern worldwide MMO. Inability to play with global friends anytime anywhere, unlike most any other game.

vii no global server option (nor single global account, as advertised and promised, like any other MMO , eg on steam).

viii continually excluding continents, eg  especially Africa

ix submarines

x simplifying so many in game currencies or 'tokens'

xi matchmaking ..(?)

xii UI improvements and QoL improvements, eg friends list

xiii more maps

xiv) more modes (?)

xv) operations

xvi) make great events like hunt for Bismarck, or the Dunkirk campaign permanent, and available to new players

xvii) better tutorials

xviii) ranked mode(s)

xix) clans & clan wars

xx) power creep, op / new premiums, modernise tired out dated lines.

Please add to the checklist or constructive positive suggestions and comments to encourage improvements and change.

• Cool 6
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 1

[-SBF-]
[-SBF-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
720 posts
14,204 battles

How about a permaban for all the whiners on this forum? Nowadays its hard to find a normal topic between all the snowflakes who come here to complain.

• Cool 5
  • Funny 2
  • Boring 5
  • Bad 17

[-AP-]
Players
2,606 posts
6,381 battles
1 hour ago, Lieut_Gruber said:

How about a permaban for all the whiners on this forum? Nowadays its hard to find a normal topic between all the snowflakes who come here to complain.

Yeah! lets ban everyone who has anything bad to say about the game, thats how we deal with things in mother russia

• Cool 8

Players
2,106 posts
9,536 battles
1 hour ago, Lieut_Gruber said:

How about you stay away from threads that don't interest you? You'll do everyone a favor.

On topic:

- remove loot boxes, this is not a gambling game and loot boxes with mysterious RNG prizes should be removed

• Cool 3

Players
103 posts
4,616 battles
3 hours ago, Palubarac said:

How about you stay away from threads that don't interest you? You'll do everyone a favor.

On topic:

- remove loot boxes, this is not a gambling game and loot boxes with mysterious RNG prizes should be removed

good point , thanks

Beta Tester
23 posts
4,107 battles

Very frustrated with the t10 cruisers, their ninja ability and can carve up any ship very quickly. Russian bias is offensive. I mean their modern flag ship is burning in port... There is little reality in the game.

I like the current MM. Infact, in all the years of WoT and WoWS, this could be one of the best to date. Yes, occasionally I end up with the tomato team, however, the rest is good.

• Cool 1

[NHSOS]
Players
272 posts
10,399 battles

remove that blur foam right and left of the ships. bring back the old graphics or make a realistic one.

put weather in the game. Rename the "cyclone"  heavy rain or light fog, because affect only visibility.

keep the storm front!

make a new mode "strong breeze" (Beaufort 6, that affect -10% the maximum speed and -5% accuracy) sunny or cloudy.

make a new mode "Gale" (Beaufort 8-9, -25% max speed, -15% accuracy, -20% visibility) sunny. if cloudy more -10% visibility.

make the ships roll in high sea (ok, this is not easy, I know)

in the future make night fight possible...

and in balance u can claim a ship "seaworthy" and reduce the penalty in bad weather! or the captain "sea dog" skill and "night fighter".

or u can make type oriented; more penalty to DDs, less to big ships...

just making new ships, u dont make the game interesting again for old players...

Players
55 posts
5,907 battles

just my opinion... the game can stay like it is. I like it, I don't have remarks… but that's just me

• Cool 2

[-SBF-]
[-SBF-]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
720 posts
14,204 battles
8 minutes ago, Davy1972 said:

just my opinion... the game can stay like it is. I like it, I don't have remarks… but that's just me

Wrong, you are suposed to complain about the game, if the thread doesn't interest you, stay away.

Players
55 posts
5,907 battles
6 minutes ago, Lieut_Gruber said:

Wrong, you are suposed to complain about the game, if the thread doesn't interest you, stay away.

oh wait… my fault… from now on I will whine like all the other whiners here. Just change my age to 14 year or something like that… remove my brains... throw away my fair play… okay now I'm ready to whine :D :D

• Funny 1

[RFTN]
Players
247 posts
1,838 battles
18 minutes ago, Davy1972 said:

oh wait… my fault… from now on I will whine like all the other whiners here. Just change my age to 14 year or something like that… remove my brains... throw away my fair play… okay now I'm ready to whine :D :D

you forgot to complain that dds are too weak :P and to complain that you can't be one shot by cvs anymore :P

Players
55 posts
5,907 battles
1 minute ago, siraiaw said:

you forgot to complain that dds are too weak :P and to complain that you can't be one shot by cvs anymore :P

I just play cruisers and BB's :D :D

[TU]
Players
468 posts
10,203 battles
On 12/14/2019 at 11:55 PM, Lieut_Gruber said:

Get in your little tank and F##k off.:Smile_izmena:

• Funny 4

[BAD-A]
Players
641 posts
9,163 battles
13 hours ago, pjnt said:

1. Very frustrated with the t10 cruisers, their ninja ability and can carve up any ship very quickly. 2. Russian bias is offensive. 3. I mean their modern flag ship is burning in port... 4. There is little reality in the game.

5. I like the current MM. Infact, in all the years of WoT and WoWS, this could be one of the best to date. Yes, occasionally I end up with the tomato team, however, the rest is good.

1. Do we need a BB bingo card?  Cruisers are one of the hardest classes to play well and easiest to delete - they need to be able to stealth up.  Is the balance of the game suffering at present?  Yes but nerfing cruisers is not going to help.  Re-balancing the Smolensk will help a bit - as will raising all BB citadels a la Thunderer.

2. Laughable maybe, not offensive.  The RN which had the premiere navy for years have some pretty wierd choices being made for them in their ship identities which is odd considering the favour given to the RU BB line (& Smolensk).

3. Not a modern ship & hardly a flagship.  Current RU naval doctrine does not favour carriers/through deck cruisers (etc) as they are very easily sunk in the era of hypersonic anti-shipping missiles.  Don't think of the RU navy like you would the US navy - its for defense not force projection.  Plus the fire is as a result of a dockyard accident - happens all the time.  US & UK dockyards have similar issues.  Well whilst the UK had a shipbuilding industry it did...

4.  Never has been - it's an arcade game.

5.  Lol wut?!  Are we even playing the same game?

[NWNC]
Players
78 posts
17,764 battles

Fixlist:

1. Add a scrapyard next to the dockyard so we can recycle the crap in the latter one.

2. Add a shredder next to the scrapyard so we can recycle OP paperships.

That would be a start

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

Players
392 posts
8,373 battles

An actual "must fix" suggestion.

1. HDR lighting update

The update caused an unwanted super-glare (glare that is heightened than usual) of the map, and everything that reflects lights off the surfaces from. 

Lowering the graphical settings, adjusting the various setting levels, using third party Mods.  Does not help with the "super glare" in the maps. Usually the time of battle and weather condition.

Why is this a problem?

Some of us, including me.  Have issues with being sensitive to eye strain from particular visual settings.  I personally, have a hard time staring at a screen for a set duration due to the "super glare".  WG have already given choices for people with particular types of visual impairments. 

It would be really nice gesture to add an option to turn off the glare from all battles, from within the options.

So that players like, and others can enjoy the game for longer periods without having to take long breaks from it.

• Cool 1

[OV]
Players
122 posts
10,866 battles
23 hours ago, Lieut_Gruber said:

How about permaban of people like you? This game has SERIOUS issues - blaming on the playerbase makes you part of the problem.

FIX THE RETARDED MATCHMAKING SYSTEM!!!!

No, the problem is not me - it is you Wargaming! Also the scribblers like the Lieut_Gruber who pretend the bull in the shop does not exist.

Thanks WG - Rank 4 to Rank 6 in one hour:

image.png.30c19b6851d6f445bd21599687f26445.png

• Funny 1

Players
5,016 posts
22 hours ago, thiextar said:

Yeah! lets ban everyone who has anything bad to say about the game, thats how we deal with things in mother russia

:Smile_ohmy:

Aey, Comrades! My account was hacked by a very wicked person! He's been posting all kinds of very ill drivel all over the forums in my good name! I love Mother Motherland, I love Mother Russia! I love Mother WG! I love getting shafted! Please no ban!

:Smile_hiding:

• Funny 1

Players
1 post
4,170 battles
On 12/15/2019 at 9:55 PM, LowSpeedHighDrag said:

An actual "must fix" suggestion.

1. HDR lighting update

The update caused an unwanted super-glare (glare that is heightened than usual) of the map, and everything that reflects lights off the surfaces from. 

Lowering the graphical settings, adjusting the various setting levels, using third party Mods.  Does not help with the "super glare" in the maps. Usually the time of battle and weather condition.

Why is this a problem?

Some of us, including me.  Have issues with being sensitive to eye strain from particular visual settings.  I personally, have a hard time staring at a screen for a set duration due to the "super glare".  WG have already given choices for people with particular types of visual impairments. 

It would be really nice gesture to add an option to turn off the glare from all battles, from within the options.

So that players like, and others can enjoy the game for longer periods without having to take long breaks from it.

I have been having a similar problem since the HDR update, I can't clearly say what the issue is, but now after five minutes in game I start getting eye pain and headaches. This isn't uncommon for me because of problems with my brain, but until the HDR update I could play WoW for hours without problems.

Players
392 posts
8,373 battles
4 hours ago, DolphinGull said:

I have been having a similar problem since the HDR update, I can't clearly say what the issue is, but now after five minutes in game I start getting eye pain and headaches. This isn't uncommon for me because of problems with my brain, but until the HDR update I could play WoW for hours without problems.

I know for a fact that it started after the HDR map updates. 

Well, if WG wants us to spend as little time as possible.  They have succeeded.

Ironically, lowering the graphic settings actually makes it worse. I thought by lowering it would lessen, it was the opposite.

[NANY]
Players
195 posts
16,640 battles
On 12/15/2019 at 1:19 AM, Palubarac said:

*SNIP*

On topic:

You have to contact your local gouvernement for that and not WG or this forum. 

In my country (Belgium) these 'lootboxes' are not allowed, because it's indeed seen as 'gambling'.  And it's WG that has to prevent any citizen of Belgium to be able to buy them. So we see the lootboxes and crates but when you press on it to buy it, then you get a message the link isn't working. 

Chrysantos and that other community guy shall never report your request to WG, don't be so naive. They shall reed it and laugh with it. But if you sent them a message, that you have contacted your local gouvernement about it, then they shall pass it to the HQ of WG. Because that hurts them when there would be more country's in Europe (for example) that doesn't allowe the lootboxes anymore . 

Contact your local gouvernement about it and send a proof of it to Chrysanthos and that other community guy, and the whole HQ of WG is in chaos, because they can't handle it and have not any answer for it to prevent that also in your country the lootboxes of WG shall never be allowed anymore :cat_cool:

And second; don't count on CC to ventilate your remarks for it, because the CC's profit self from it. They buy themselves and rearrange them as 'giveaways' to their subcribers. CC's of wargaming are not representatifs from the gamecommunity. The CC's use the same tactics as WG for their own benefit ;)  And they need you also for it as 'subscriber' on their channel. Of course it's free ;) (for you)  Untill they have to show (transparancy) on how much they gain from it, from your so 'free' subscribe' on their channels ;)

• Cool 2

Sign in to follow this