Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
Fran_27

Modstation not working after update 0.8.11

5 comments in this topic

[RNSF]
Players
3 posts
2,592 battles

Hi all,

First of all apologies if this is not the right section. I installed recently the modstation and it was working fine until the update from two days ago.

If I go to the modstation the client seems correct and it says that the mods are installed, but when I go in game they do not work.

I read about the paths.xml file and I could find it in the bin32 and bin64 folders, and it looks fine.

Any suggestions on how to get the mods working again? I'm using steam by the way.

Thanks a lot in advance!

[T4URO]
Players
1 post
4,604 battles
En 14/12/2019 en 17:12, Fran_27 dijo:

Hi all,

First of all apologies if this is not the right section. I installed recently the modstation and it was working fine until the update from two days ago.

If I go to the modstation the client seems correct and it says that the mods are installed, but when I go in game they do not work.

I read about the paths.xml file and I could find it in the bin32 and bin64 folders, and it looks fine.

Any suggestions on how to get the mods working again? I'm using steam by the way.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Same to me

Administrator
86 posts
7 battles
On 12/14/2019 at 7:12 PM, Fran_27 said:

11 hours ago, rikonten said:

Same to me

Please read this post :

Sign in to follow this