Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
ace_maverick_2

gameplay

15 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[MIAU]
Players
3,724 posts

Killing everything is only one way to win battles in World of Warships.

 

Cap the zones and reach 1000 points, or kill enemies fast enough without losing ships yourself to drop them to 0 points will also achieve a win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
278 posts
1,590 battles

It would be nice to have a deathmatch gamemode. It can replace the super annoying 'capture the epicenter' mode.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MIAU]
Players
3,724 posts
Just now, LordTareq said:

It would be nice to have a deathmatch gamemode. It can replace the super annoying 'capture the epicenter' mode.

 Yeah, have fun chasing down that last hiding ship for the duration of the match.

Doesn't exactly sound like a thrilling gamemode to me.

 

And Epicenter isn't a bad gamemode. It's the players who are unable to play it properly that makes it so much disliked.

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
278 posts
1,590 battles
1 hour ago, Egoleter said:

 Yeah, have fun chasing down that last hiding ship for the duration of the match.

Doesn't exactly sound like a thrilling gamemode to me.

 

And Epicenter isn't a bad gamemode. It's the players who are unable to play it properly that makes it so much disliked.

If players are unable to play it properly that says a lot about that gamemode.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MIAU]
Players
3,724 posts
35 minutes ago, LordTareq said:

If players are unable to play it properly that says a lot about that gamemode.

 

No, it says a lot about those players.

 

 

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
Beta Tester
1,435 posts
9,701 battles
2 hours ago, LordTareq said:

It would be nice to have a deathmatch gamemode. It can replace the super annoying 'capture the epicenter' mode.

okay lets play, you pick any t8 ship, i park with my enterprise behind an island at the edge of the map, only way to win is if you come to me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
2,650 posts
6,897 battles

A pure deathmatch is a bad idea for this game... Why..... Imagine your in a BB and you have a DD left on the map, good luck chasing him whilst torpedo beating till the time runs out. 

Thats just one simple reason :Smile_smile:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
278 posts
1,590 battles
3 hours ago, kfa said:

okay lets play, you pick any t8 ship, i park with my enterprise behind an island at the edge of the map, only way to win is if you come to me

 

What does that have to do with anything?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
4,292 posts
17,553 battles
6 hours ago, Egoleter said:

And Epicenter isn't a bad gamemode. It's the players who are unable to play it properly that makes it so much disliked.

 

I think I win more Epeencenter battles than I lose, but I still hate that mode... unless it would turn up on Two Brothers or Ocean map(s) ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-AP-]
Players
2,008 posts
5,000 battles
49 minutes ago, LordTareq said:

 

What does that have to do with anything?

You always need a victory condition that is achievable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WWGU]
Players
729 posts
13,586 battles
3 hours ago, Major_Damage225 said:

A pure deathmatch is a bad idea for this game... Why..... Imagine your in a BB and you have a DD left on the map, good luck chasing him whilst torpedo beating till the time runs out. 

Thats just one simple reason :Smile_smile:

Its coming later this patch 1v1 mixed class ranked!

Enjoy!

:Smile_hiding:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
2,650 posts
6,897 battles
1 hour ago, Cambera_1 said:

Its coming later this patch 1v1 mixed class ranked!

Enjoy!

:Smile_hiding:

I know about the 1v1 ranked, but its not coming to randoms thankfully witch is what OP was asking for, well how i understood anyway :Smile_honoring:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×