Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Punisher_GR_

Puerto Rico Give Use Back the Doubloons for Boosters

WG should give use back Doubloons for Boosters in Puerto Rico  

33 members have voted

1. 1. WG should give use back Doubloons for Boosters in Puerto Rico

• Yes
    • No
    • Somthing else as Compensation

5 comments in this topic

Players
9 posts
1,676 battles

Puerto Rico Give Use Back the Doubloons for Boosters like i will like to point i pushare Booster the first one for 6k Doubloons thinking the event possible will be nice and then seeing the Directive i realize its inposible to do it im new player start last month me acc is from 2015 old WoT player ,the WG outdone them self with Fail and bad advirtisment of Even i feel Scamed and i will like the 6k Doubloons back its crap rewards and annyway i will be unable to get Puerto Rico any way i iwll like to get me stuff back from this Scaming Event.

Players
559 posts
1,756 battles

A nice load of ship building containers for those who have used the boosters, a nice boost for those who are trying.

Without skewing the economy for those who went 'meh' at the whole idea.

Flameproof undies are very essential for this season,:cap_cool::Smile_veryhappy:

:cap_popcorn:

• Cool 2

Players
9 posts
1,676 battles
3 minutes ago, Egoleter said:

Tyvm sir for replaying i dont even know that i have spend 6k on the first one and yes im new here posible will be better for me buy premium ship with 6k i spend on it DaCosta and i will have 1k D left for some stuff to swith

Beta Tester
288 posts

Just started a ticket to get my 24k doubloons back... Yes I did that on the basis of what I saw various CC's, including our favourite saltmine overlord,  said about the dockyard on the PTS. 

Was one of those "seemed like a good idea at the time" type of deals... Will update when/if I get an answer from support.

Lesson for the future is: Read the bloody directives first before jumping the gun.

Edited by Otowi
Corrected a typo
  • Cool 3

Sign in to follow this