Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
DanSilverwing

Ajax camouflage alternative pallete.

20 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Players
646 posts
9,908 battles

I'm going to put this here instead of the News article, because 'reasons', for you all to coo over. Original:

 

image.thumb.png.b341fa2ae1812ad67e416946943e66a2.png

Alternative:

image.thumb.png.94ab82a794bdfd1b7ecfb14c1fe55055.png

 

Enjoy :b

  • Cool 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
43 posts
20,079 battles

Had to collect this above all else this week, for obvious reasons :cap_yes: (AJX)

 

Now I just need the 1939 model of the Ship... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[DC_DK]
Players
2,834 posts
28,982 battles
On 12/14/2019 at 6:48 PM, G01ngToxicCommand0 said:

I got my camo today and did the last 5 division battles in CoOp by asking players if they would help me. Community to the rescue!:Smile_honoring: so I could complete the mission:cap_tea:

No need to ask just use the division tab when the match is loading and join new division. No one needs to join but the game register you as playing in division even if you're the only player in that division,

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[-TPF-]
Players
2,636 posts
11,698 battles

Leander is getting like Blyska in a "too many camos" sort of way. She already has one of my favourite perma camos (the two sided one you buy for doubloons*) and now this. Choices, choices.

 

*see below. One side is North Atlantic, the other side is the Med.

745015669_LeanderNA.thumb.JPG.ceabc98e2c03a622ee6b8abd44741423.JPG

1231634903_LeanderMed.thumb.JPG.4cfe4a355c12f18b1ea8758565355a54.JPG

 

 

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[RODS]
Players
729 posts
6,531 battles
On 12/14/2019 at 6:48 PM, G01ngToxicCommand0 said:

I got my camo today and did the last 5 division battles in CoOp by asking players if they would help me. Community to the rescue!:Smile_honoring: so I could complete the mission:cap_tea:

You can make a division with only you in it as long as it isnt locked,

I did the same 5 "division" battles alone 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[DC_DK]
Players
2,834 posts
28,982 battles

Some time ago you could buy some alternative camo's for Duke of York a Mediterranean and a tropical the latter a de facto Prince of Wales

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[UK-RN]
Players
88 posts
2,559 battles
7 minutes ago, hgbn_dk said:

Some time ago you could buy some alternative camo's for Duke of York a Mediterranean and a tropical the latter a de facto Prince of Wales

I only got the game after these came out. Have you got any photos of them? Do you know if they will ever be for sale again ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[DC_DK]
Players
2,834 posts
28,982 battles
8 minutes ago, Munchboii said:

I only got the game after these came out. Have you got any photos of them? Do you know if they will ever be for sale again ?

shot-19_12.17_22.54_12-0086.thumb.jpg.246e5aebeb6cd60bc05aae867ac24ae7.jpg

shot-19_12.17_22_54.24-0605.thumb.jpg.b3c516419d06731f7770b2ee50c4efb3.jpg

 

Med.

 

shot-19_12.17_22_53.29-0061.thumb.jpg.09b02d61c000ae335d9141cf85f8b118.jpgshot-19_12.17_22_53.42-0436.thumb.jpg.37f2d8c51ccccb8dce52e1579c442315.jpg

 

 

Tropical

 

Think they was available just a couple of months ago in the armoury if I remember correctly. They will probably be available again. Was it last year I bought them, frankly can't remember?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
2,104 posts
11,107 battles
1 hour ago, hgbn_dk said:

No need to ask just use the division tab when the match is loading and join new division. No one needs to join but the game register you as playing in division even if you're the only player in that division,

 

47 minutes ago, Ronchabale said:

You can make a division with only you in it as long as it isnt locked,

I did the same 5 "division" battles alone 

I know that now:cap_haloween:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[JRM]
Players
3,690 posts
19,796 battles
16 hours ago, Admiral_Bing said:

Had to collect this above all else this week, for obvious reasons :cap_yes: (AJX)

 

Now I just need the 1939 model of the Ship... 

They should really do a simple tuned up Leander copy/paste premium, no balancing needed or any changes in relevant stats only a bit of cosmetic stuff to fit apropriate timeframe and it would likely sell ok since people do ask for a proper RN CL premium that actually meshes with the tree ships cap skill wise, well since the line relaease really

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[RODS]
Players
729 posts
6,531 battles
17 hours ago, G01ngToxicCommand0 said:

 

I know that now:cap_haloween:

I noticed by accident, just made the div and nobody joined but still it counnted for the mission 

Haha, after I posted I also noticed that other people had mentioned the same info 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
2,623 posts
15,986 battles
19 hours ago, invicta2012 said:

One side is North Atlantic, the other side is the Med.

 

Silver Leander is historically correct 1943 HMS Ajax after the refit in Norfolk Navy Yard, Virginia. Premium camo included!

 

aseYqlX.jpg

 

Most RN camo had different patterns on each side. Med camo is usually high contrast black and white to dazzle and confuse ship type (sharp lines and false bow try to make Ajax look like a DD) North Atlantic camo is designed to hide the ship or mess up speed readings at periscope level to make torps miss (wave like patterns)

Lot's of camo in WOWS just use the same pattern on both sides, Perth should be solid US Pacific blue on one side!

 

Spoiler

22d37e0fdc4314dcbccbe48367dde7fb.jpg.0ff

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BFS]
Beta Tester
1,465 posts
9,406 battles
20 hours ago, hgbn_dk said:

No need to ask just use the division tab when the match is loading and join new division. No one needs to join but the game register you as playing in division even if you're the only player in that division,

I've herd that if you are in a solo division and you get destroyed it does not count as being in a division.  I'm not sure if that is correct but I had no problems getting random players division up - some players will reject the invite but most don't.

 

I accepted random invites and usually do so anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
3 posts
7,186 battles
On 12/14/2019 at 5:48 PM, G01ngToxicCommand0 said:

I got my camo today and did the last 5 division battles in CoOp by asking players if they would help me. Community to the rescue!:Smile_honoring: so I could complete the mission:cap_tea:

I’m guessing you might not know this, but you can actually just form a division by yourself in any co-op or random game, you don’t need to have anyone else join it for it to count for ‘in a division’ missions! Just look under the divisions tab to the right of the team tab in the pre-game roster screen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[501L]
Players
317 posts
4,045 battles
On 12/17/2019 at 9:09 PM, invicta2012 said:

Leander is getting like Blyska in a "too many camos" sort of way. She already has one of my favourite perma camos (the two sided one you buy for doubloons*) and now this. Choices, choices.

 

*see below. One side is North Atlantic, the other side is the Med.

745015669_LeanderNA.thumb.JPG.ceabc98e2c03a622ee6b8abd44741423.JPG

1231634903_LeanderMed.thumb.JPG.4cfe4a355c12f18b1ea8758565355a54.JPG

 

 

I still think the King of 'too many camos' is the Bismarck. I think I've got like 4 different unique camos for her (the two from the bismarck collection, unsinkable sam one and the halloween one)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×