Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
illy

I really have to thank Wargaming for the PR fiasco

8 comments in this topic

Players
274 posts
6,263 battles

All these events have made me want grind away getting them done, which in turn increases the amount of games i play, but this current event......well i shan't be playing half so often and definitely not on the weekend, more time to do other things and less time sat in front of a screen

I appreciate the freebies and the game itself, it's very good and the latest patch was very nice indeed, looking forward to the coupon reset on 26th and getting a nicy shiney Thunderer, great game but this Christmas it's time to take a break from it, have a good one everybody and enjoy it.

• Cool 8

[THESO]
Players
2,326 posts
8,155 battles

It's always good to take a break. Just remember to finish gathering the free stuff if you haven't yet. It's good stuff 

• Cool 1

[KAKE]
Players
2,115 posts
4,655 battles

Yeah, this is basically my take on it as well. WG have designed an event that's so far out of reach that there's no reason for me to spend neither time nor money on it.

I'll be chilling with Civ 6 in my gaming time this Christmas instead.

• Cool 1

Players
274 posts
6,263 battles
27 minutes ago, Yoshanai said:

It's always good to take a break. Just remember to finish gathering the free stuff if you haven't yet. It's good stuff 

good point, i'll log in over the weekend to get the daily rewards, play next week then it's done for a good week i think, get on with enjoying Christmas instead

[THESO]
Players
2,326 posts
8,155 battles
Vor 9 Minuten, illy sagte:

good point, i'll log in over the weekend to get the daily rewards, play next week then it's done for a good week i think, get on with enjoying Christmas instead

Yes. 

I noticed Coop matches finish in around 5 - 7 minutes. It's guaranteed wins and gets you the snowflakes done fast. 

• Cool 3

Players
91 posts

To be honnest, if we sum up this year, WG did some crap stupidity:

CV changes 

ideas of submarines

OP ships with russian biais

and now, the PR.

I just don't believe how WG is killing his own population of players. Of course, it'll be a good year thx to the wales but even that, I don't understand how people can be so stupid to buy a ship at more than 100 euros!!!! For that price, I get more precius things to do irl ....

Sign in to follow this