Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MrWastee

[minor] ship collection arp ships label

5 comments in this topic

[THESO]
Players
2,018 posts
21,500 battles

just a minor observation, nothing really important:

i can see y the arp ships are labelled "additional". but, to be precise, there can't be a single ship ingame which is more "rare" to meet than any arp ship? these are the only ships i'm aware of which never been on sale, in a box or more than (i think like twice?) very few times obtainable only over ceratin timegaps. indeed my bet is on, there's not a single ship rarer than the nachi!!11!1!!1!!!:Smile_veryhappy::Smile_smile:

so, imo these ships would deserve their own category, like f.e. "ultra-rare", as that's what they are yet.

2cts, nice WE all.... even weegee pr department. guess they could need some leisure time :Smile_trollface::Smile_child:

edit:

i guess special ships given out only to alpha/beta testers or cc's might go in there as well

[THESO]
Players
2,018 posts
21,500 battles
2 minutes ago, DFens_666 said:

Eastern Dragon comes to mind :cap_yes:

that's been on sale at least once if my mind doesnt trick me? but yeah, should be more rare than the *southern one

[THESO]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
1,864 posts
5,032 battles

Its unfortunate that the Arp Ships wont come back. As far as I know its got to do with the Collab ending and WG not being allowed to provide them anymore.

[THESO]
Players
2,018 posts
21,500 battles
1 minute ago, Sunleader said:

Its unfortunate that the Arp Ships wont come back. As far as I know its got to do with the Collab ending and WG not being allowed to provide them anymore.

aye. that's why i said "yet". collab might return, but we got nothing pointing on it. as that's been the same the last years i do not xpect em to come back, even more in light of f.e. hsf and azure lane collab.

Sign in to follow this