Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
valrond

Gorizia compensation

14 comments in this topic

[NKK]
Beta Tester
872 posts
9,992 battles

Does anyone know if you get the 8500 dubs if you buy the Gorizia now and then complete the 3 directives?

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
2,049 posts
12,498 battles
35 minutes ago, valrond said:

Does anyone know if you get the 8500 dubs if you buy the Gorizia now and then complete the 3 directives?

Exactly that's what is told in the articles. 

[-TPF-]
Players
4,032 posts
16,654 battles

You don't get doubloons as compensation for the ships acquired from the Gorizia missions though (Furious, Izmail, Guepard) - that's in credits.

[MORIA]
Players
7,475 posts
37,173 battles
1 minute ago, invicta2012 said:

You don't get doubloons as compensation for the ships acquired from the Gorizia missions though (Furious, Izmail, Guepard) - that's in credits.

Cause these are techtree ships mate. 

• Cool 1

[-TPF-]
Players
4,032 posts
16,654 battles
3 minutes ago, MacArthur92 said:

Cause these are techtree ships mate. 

I know. Just mentioning it in case anyone thought otherwise. 

[MORIA]
Players
7,475 posts
37,173 battles
Just now, invicta2012 said:

I know. Just mentioning it in case anyone thought otherwise. 

Well at least you get credits for them if you have them in port. If you don’t - get the snowflake coal out from them and sell them. 

Players
5,136 posts

The way it goes is, if you don't buy the Gorizia you get it free from finishing the 3rd directive. That's the 'free' ship. Buying the ship up front with money will either get you a free ship with paid for doubloons (the compensation) or free doubloons and a paid for ship. If that sounded confusing and complicated.. sorry about it. :Smile_hiding:

[MORIA]
Players
7,475 posts
37,173 battles
Just now, Karasu_Hidesuke said:

The way it goes is, if you don't buy the Gorizia you get it free from finishing the 3rd directive. That's the 'free' ship. Buying the ship up front with money will either get you a free ship with paid for doubloons (the compensation) or free doubloons and a paid for ship. If that sounded confusing and complicated.. sorry about it. :Smile_hiding:

Get the ship, get the missions easier, then buy Christmas crates so maybe you get another ship ..... 

I want the Benham so much :fish_aqua:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[-TPF-]
Players
4,032 posts
16,654 battles
9 minutes ago, MacArthur92 said:

Well at least you get credits for them if you have them in port. If you don’t - get the snowflake coal out from them and sell them. 

It's a good deal, all round.  Permacamos, containers, ships, captains, credits. All unlocked by buying a ship that you can earn for free or buy and get 8500 doubloon compensation when you've done with it. And then there's a 25% off ships for Doubloons coupon on Boxing Day, of course.

So I reckon that £25 I spent on Gorizia, along with the missions and first three directives, will get me Wichita for doubloons (£33 in the shop), Gorizia, Furious, Izmail and Guepard + 2 New Year camos, plus what ever falls out of the Shipbuilding containers along the way. And the snowflakes. And the free containers. Probably not going to get enough coal for Georgia or Thunderer over new Year, but this lot will help, too.

• Cool 1

[V-I-P]
Players
31 posts
8,977 battles
1 hour ago, valrond said:

Not sure if it's actually always 8.5k.

https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/206529-a-question-on-compensation/?tab=comments#comment-4825451

"Therefore, depending on which package you purchased, you will receive doubloon compensation.

Fem,"

[-TPF-]
Players
4,032 posts
16,654 battles
39 minutes ago, DRA_Harkesh said:

"Therefore, depending on which package you purchased, you will receive doubloon compensation.

Fem,"

The way I read that is "Don't expect £50 worth of compensation if you purchased the Admiral pack", but the warning is fair. But it's OK. Even it was 25% less than the doubloon value of the ship in the shop, everything else is discounted too after Xmas. Wichita would become Abruzzi, Lazo, Asashio....

Players
5,136 posts
1 hour ago, DRA_Harkesh said:

Not sure if it's actually always 8.5k.

https://forum.worldofwarships.com/topic/206529-a-question-on-compensation/?tab=comments#comment-4825451

Fem,"

That seems to depend on which package you bought. I mean the amount of compensation.

image.thumb.png.f8628b70e1124b3762307c722d789e7a.png

Sign in to follow this