Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Nirgal4

10 penalties out of nowhere !

6 comments in this topic

Question

Players
15 posts

Hi,

Closed the game yesterday, nothing special, game lost with TIRPITZ as usual.

And this morning, 10 penalties out of nowhere !!!

Didn't torp or shoot team, insult, or do anything, not using the chat much anyway, except with shortcuts.

Problem is I have to play the boring COOP and the penalties keep going up !!!!!!!!!  Because inactivity in battle. I sink at least 1 ship.

I don't get it.

Is there something to do ???

Thanks for your answers.

5 answers to this question

[THESO]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
4,089 posts
9,538 battles

I would say this Sounds way way beyond what other Players and Forum Staff can help you with.

I think you should better Contact Support on this one https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/help/

Albeit I guess we could ask @MrConway @Sehales if they might take a look at the Account Directly.

Because if you get Penalties for Inactivity despite actually Sinking Enemy Ships in a Coop Battle then I somehow dont think this is working as Intended.

Players
15 posts

Thank you for your answers.

I play coop, sink a ship and then quit after I'm dead, and penalties are going through the roof !

I'll see with them ... penalties has gone up to 18 ... ridiculous.

Players
1 post
280 battles

Hello, I am new to the forum and would like to respond to this.
I absolutely agree that the penalty system is not working fairly.
WoW is a great game but every day I get sick of undeserved penalties, allies that go to your torpedoes on purpose or lie down in front of your boat while you are shooting with a zoomed-in image and focused on the enemy, so you shoot unknowingly on an ally but that doesn't mean it's me.
Like, as I understand it, the penalty system is meant to prevent allies from shooting at each other. Then it is better to develop in such a way that, proportionally, the damage that you have sustained from an attacking ally, that is merit from that particular battle and according to ratio for the damage done to you. The attacking ally gets that battle so less xp and so on because you have to complete the battle with less HP. Hopefully these noobs who often just do something then start thinking because they earn less.
I really hope that something will be done about this, playing Wow is fun, but every time and sometimes every day getting rid of penalties, I now have a hate about it.

Edited by Sniper_NL
wrong language

[CATS]
Players
30,043 posts
15,430 battles
1 hour ago, Sniper_NL said:

Hello, I am new to the forum and would like to respond to this.
I absolutely agree that the penalty system is not working fairly.
WoW is a great game but every day I get sick of undeserved penalties, allies that go to your torpedoes on purpose or lie down in front of your boat while you are shooting with a zoomed-in image and focused on the enemy, so you shoot unknowingly on an ally but that doesn't mean it's me.
Like, as I understand it, the penalty system is meant to prevent allies from shooting at each other. Then it is better to develop in such a way that, proportionally, the damage that you have sustained from an attacking ally, that is merit from that particular battle and according to ratio for the damage done to you. The attacking ally gets that battle so less xp and so on because you have to complete the battle with less HP. Hopefully these noobs who often just do something then start thinking because they earn less.
I really hope that something will be done about this, playing Wow is fun, but every time and sometimes every day getting rid of penalties, I now have a hate about it.

Look where you are shooting.

When you get a penalty for shooting your ally, you overdid it!

Sign in to follow this