You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Shungite_Merchant

How much will Puerto Rico cost you?

23 comments in this topic

[LAFIE]
Beta Tester
4,933 posts
5,340 battles

Nothing, because I decided to not bother between both the cost and being thouroughly unimpressed by what I saw of her last night.

• Cool 2

[LAWS]
Players
60 posts
5,833 battles

Won't cost me anything as I shall not even be bothering, not even going for Gorizia now, just playing casually with no money spent

• Cool 3

[BODEM]
Players
799 posts
7,026 battles
1 hour ago, dan_matt said:

Won't cost me anything as I shall not even be bothering, not even going for Gorizia now, just playing casually with no money spent

Exactly this.

• Cool 3

[MORIA]
Players
7,464 posts
37,078 battles

10k dubs. Just because I got the rest in santa crates. So 3 boosters and 2 directives will be done (second one will be available to do on Tuesday and I'll do it in few days) so in 2 weeks I'll be offline (family time on Christmas and New Year) and I'll be back 6th of January to complete the 3rd directive. Maybe I'll try to do the 4th if I'll be short of points.

Beta Tester
137 posts
9,935 battles

Won't bother with it... or any grind for that matter that seems anything but casual. My time is valuable to me and I won't just throw it away on WG and their pixels.

giphy.gif.f27f7aa32056764b623cfc3707386f51.gif

[THESO]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
3,375 posts
8,200 battles

Not Buying it. So its not Costing me anything.

If WG does not Change the Numbers on this Event. I have no Intention of Participating.

• Cool 1

Players
3,845 posts
11,333 battles
Vor 8 Stunden, Miragetank90 sagte:

Nothing.

But it just might end up costing WG.

Yes. Half of the playerbase will leave and u will stand on top of a hill grinning madly calling towards WG "Told u so!" with tears of joy in ur eyes. 

Come on man. It doesn't cost them anything and they are making profit with it. 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[XTREM]
Players
1,796 posts
14,043 battles
16 minutes ago, Yoshanai said:

Yes. Half of the playerbase will leave and u will stand on top of a hill grinning madly calling towards WG "Told u so!" with tears of joy in ur eyes. 

None of that is at all likely, but thanks for putting words in my mouth. 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Players
3,845 posts
11,333 battles
Vor 20 Minuten, Miragetank90 sagte:

None of that is at all likely, but thanks for putting words in my mouth. 

So what is it that it might end up costing WG? :D

[-GG-]
[-GG-]
Players
344 posts
19,654 battles

WoWs is my only computer game, I play quite a lot so expect to get Gorizia for sure. Stage 1-3 is surely doable during 4-5 weeks. 

PR ? 

No.

First - impossible to go past 4th stage imho without some lifehack like sharing account for 3-4 players etc.

Second - have 31 tier X ships by now, why to bother with 32nd being "almost" a reskined Alaska that I also own ?  

Third - trying to do this grind would be a knee-low bow toward retarded WG policy to cheat and to lie to players. They could have published those stager week ago and say "no f... way to do it without boosters, PR is a real-money ship" I'd understand that :)

• Cool 1

[XTREM]
Players
1,796 posts
14,043 battles
13 minutes ago, Yoshanai said:

So what is it that it might end up costing WG? :D

Generally speaking, if you have people - which keep the game afloat - across all platforms decrying something pretty much in unison about said game, on top of all the bad PR, you have a situation where you potentially stand to make less than anticipated. 

Hence the WG apology, and why most companies the world over try to avoid such situations in the first place. 

As for specifics, I don't know what it will cost them, if anything at all, it may just fizzle out. It's speculation. That's why I said ''might''.

But there is a reason why any company would rather avoid such incidents :Smile_bajan2:

Players
1,804 posts
15,342 battles

How much will the PR cost me? Well gee, let me do the math...

..carry the two..

..multiply by zero..

according to my calculations, it'll cost me the exact same amount WG will get from me this christmas. Ain't that a coincidence.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[RODS]
Players
1,332 posts
7,283 battles

8 minutes ago, Captain_Newman said:

How much will the PR cost me? Well gee, let me do the math...

..carry the two..

..multiply by zero..

according to my calculations, it'll cost me the exact same amount WG will get from me this christmas. Ain't that a coincidence.

Haha, same goes for me, math is nice when used correctly

• Cool 1

[BONUS]
Beta Tester
3,062 posts
10,871 battles

Not even trying to get her.   I have seen some BS in my time but the requirements are hilarious.   I'm currently working hard to knock snowflakes off a lot of ships for steel and coal having ben thoroughly disappointed by the pathetic containers for Tier X ships.  Then I'll be devoting myself to WoT for the rest of the holiday season.

• Cool 1