Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
MurderousKitten

edited you WG , i am done

4 comments in this topic

Players
53 posts

You edited edited lying edited .

If you are so stong stance on your " This is  what we intended " the why did you change PR article  on your website ?

You are edited .

You dont even offer refunds for gold bought for insuficent boosters. 24k gold for not even a full ship.....

You are Dirty , lying edited sucking edited.

I am done with this edit game .

edited you.

[UAC]
Players
575 posts
1,843 battles

I think the OP actually said something that is in fact true, but in a very very non-communicative way.

Watch iChase's most recent video and you'll see what happened. They edited their web page article regarding the grind for PR. :Smile_sceptic:

[DAMP]
Players
1 post
3,001 battles

I am now in the process of hoping the get doubloons refunded for investing in the 1st and 2nd booster. If this refund does not get approved. I will stop the ~€50 payment through PayPal, most likely getting my account banned.

I've played this game from the open beta onwards, but have never feel so robbed of my money. If they will not refund the doubloons, they will lose a plaayer that does invest money in time in this game. I'm done with it either. If no refund takes place, at least I won't have an account to drag me back into this game anymore.

Hope you guys can get a refund as well and for WG to truly see their mistake, instead of changing descriptions with their false advertisement

Sign in to follow this