You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Fundraiser Results – Vote on How to Get Hayate!

162 comments in this topic

Modder
4,268 posts
20,739 battles
1 hour ago, Toivia said:

T10 "Special" ships do not get premium credit income. They merely gain halved maintenance costs and whatever bonuses the T10 permacamo brings.

Special ships like Ex. Salem, Yoshino, Smolensk etc. are still premiums, but without extra income modifier. Buy they still have -50% less service costs without camo then normal silver ships, so they are more profitable. I checked this in game, and Wiki is right about that. So Your last statement is wrong.

image.thumb.png.c8c41523857c36c00ef07505114a9b1c.png

image.thumb.png.07e6f8189037fdcbb91fdb0b4ab03ac1.png

Players
143 posts
10,726 battles
1 hour ago, Toivia said:

Thing is that any Tier 9 Premium will be far better for Coop than Salem (or Yoshino, or Thunderer, or Smolensk). T10 "Special" ships do not get premium credit income. They merely gain halved maintenance costs and whatever bonuses the T10 permacamo brings. T9 Premiums have fully premium credit income  as well as usually low maintenance costs of premium ships (and obviously also the permacamo bonuses on top).

I have saw you profile , and you do not own Salem ! , no offence but you dont know what you are talking about , when I need do some tidious stuff I use Salem because she is cheap to use and generate no costs in co -op ! , just now I have mission for 12 citadels I will do that 1-2 games in co-op , and I will earn some credits , I know that Yoshino sucks in co-op when comes to credits , but smolensk can earn credits too , not so much like Salem , but still can , I have all those ships , and even without premium in co-op Salem earn some credits I have NEVER had battle where I would be in - credits in that ship , she must be modified in some way , that my opinion , but if we want to know for sure we would need to have guys from WG ask some questions , but that made sence Salem was 1st coal T10 so I guess they made her special , same like they made first T9 premium free xp Missuri special .   

Players
143 posts
10,726 battles
2 hours ago, Toivia said:

Thing is that any Tier 9 Premium will be far better for Coop than Salem (or Yoshino, or Thunderer, or Smolensk). T10 "Special" ships do not get premium credit income. They merely gain halved maintenance costs and whatever bonuses the T10 permacamo brings. T9 Premiums have fully premium credit income  as well as usually low maintenance costs of premium ships (and obviously also the permacamo bonuses on top).

To make my point I have limited myself in co-op so I get under 50k dmg and... you can see I would not made loss even without premium.

Salem profit.JPG

Salem profit 2.JPG

[T-N-T]
Players
3,338 posts
14,984 battles
2 hours ago, Odo_Toothless said:

Special ships like Ex. Salem, Yoshino, Smolensk etc. are still premiums, but without extra income modifier. Buy they still have -50% less service costs without camo then normal silver ships, so they are more profitable. I checked this in game, and Wiki is right about that. So Your last statement is wrong.

image.thumb.png.c8c41523857c36c00ef07505114a9b1c.png

image.thumb.png.07e6f8189037fdcbb91fdb0b4ab03ac1.png

Umm, you are saying the exact same thing as I typed right there:

"They merely gain halved maintenance costs"

Fun fact, if they didn't even have that one economical bonus, they'd literally be the same as any silver T10 that you buy a permacamo for.

1 hour ago, Wicket_Boomber said:

I have saw you profile , and you do not own Salem ! , no offence but you dont know what you are talking about , when I need do some tidious stuff I use Salem because she is cheap to use and generate no costs in co -op ! , just now I have mission for 12 citadels I will do that 1-2 games in co-op , and I will earn some credits , I know that Yoshino sucks in co-op when comes to credits , but smolensk can earn credits too , not so much like Salem , but still can , I have all those ships , and even without premium in co-op Salem earn some credits I have NEVER had battle where I would be in - credits in that ship , she must be modified in some way , that my opinion , but if we want to know for sure we would need to have guys from WG ask some questions , but that made sence Salem was 1st coal T10 so I guess they made her special , same like they made first T9 premium free xp Missuri special .   

Sure, I don't know exactly what the credit modifier is for Salem (and noone outside of WG knows that for any of the ships exactly, premium, special or silver), but I know it's very comparable to all other "special" T10 ships.

If you find Yoshino doesn't get you credits in Coop, you are targetting the wrong ships. Let me remind you that 10k DMG to a Shima (quite a typical target for a Salem or a Smolensk) will yield the same result as 50k DMG to a Yamato (much more typical target for the Yoshino). Simply put, if you compare 50k DMG in Salem to 50k DMG in Yoshino, you'll find that Salem will be rewarded much better simply because most likely, that Salem DMG came from DDs and cruisers while Yoshino probably got it mostly off of some BBs.

To make my point I have limited myself in co-op so I get under 50k dmg and... you can see I would not made loss even without premium.

Salem profit.JPG

Salem profit 2.JPG

And if you did just this in Alaska, you'd probably make over 50k credits profit without premium. Lemme look at my sceenshots...

Players
143 posts
10,726 battles
20 minutes ago, Toivia said:

Umm, you are saying the exact same thing as I typed right there:

"They merely gain halved maintenance costs"

Sure, I don't know exactly what the credit modifier is for Salem (and noone outside of WG knows that for any of the ships exacty, premium, special or silver), but I know it's very comparable to all other "special" T10 ships.

If you find Yoshino doesn't get you credits in Coop, you are targetting the wrong ships. Let me remind you that 10k DMG to a Shima (quite a typical target for a Salem or a Smolensk) will yield the same result as 50k DMG to a Yamato (much more typical arget for the Yoshino). Simply put, if you compare 50k DMG in Salem to 50k DMG in Yoshino, you'll find that Salem will be rewarded much better simply because most likely, that Salem DMG came from DDs and cruisers while Yoshino probably got it mostly off of some BBs.

And if you did just this in Alaska, you'd probably make over 50k credits profit without premium. Lemme look at my sceenshots...

Well I can take T9 Musashi and made 1.9 mil in one battle , and earn more what ever you earn on Alaska... 

[T-N-T]
Players
3,338 posts
14,984 battles
13 minutes ago, Wicket_Boomber said:

Well I can take T9 Musashi and made 1.9 mil in one battle , and earn more what ever you earn on Alaska... 

Point being? I can take Missouri and make even more.

The discussion was about viability of Salem versus T9 premiums. And T9 premiums are cheaper to acquire while netting more profits.

EDIT: Here we go, an absolute stinker of a battle (because I was typing this reply instead of paying attention), and that damage was even on BBs, the worst targets if you want to get good rewards, still would make more profit without premium than your Salem battle (even without that Zulu signal, no clue why I got it there in Coop...).

shot-19-12-25-22-29-43-0794.jpg

shot-19-12-25-22-29-40-0021.jpg

Players
143 posts
10,726 battles
15 minutes ago, Toivia said:

Point being? I can take Missouri and make even more.

The discussion was about viability of Salem versus T9 premiums. And T9 premiums are cheaper to acquire while netting more profits.

Point is that you dont have Salem , so there is no discussion , and if you can earn more that 1.9mil on Missouri... check your "screen shoots" post that , and prove it ...  

Players
84 posts
On 12/23/2019 at 3:20 PM, Zalzomar said:

the veterans have tons of free xp and having all silver ships. that's why i always was against the t10 free xp ship.

Thats why I didnt even bothered, all the choices were currency I do not have ... its exclusionary to new players as whatever choice is, its something that is utterly irrelevant to then since they dont have 200k coal or not 1mil FXP to begin.

[T-N-T]
Players
3,338 posts
14,984 battles

Point is that you dont have Salem , so there is no discussion , and if you can earn more that 1.9mil on Missouri... check your "screen shoots" post that , and prove it ...  

Ok, mate, I thought you wre a reasonable person. If you don't see how credit modifiers work in game and aren't willing to learn, there is no point debating with you. Also are you just doubting that Missouri gets better credit income than Musashi? Damn, man, you yourself admitted Missouri is "special" a couple posts back. It has been cited as the reason for removing Missouri in the first place (contrary to Musashi and Kronshtadt which were removed for supposedly getting too common in battles and killing diversity) and the reason subsequent T9 premium credit income had been dialed down.

(For a screenshot you'll have to wait, I have more pressing matters than combing through my 39k screenshots right now.)

EDIT: Man, you're lucky I remembered I needed to complete some credit missions a year ago... Just imagine what a really good player can get instead of a potato like me. I believe Flamu did break the 3 million credit barrier with Missouri like half a year ago.

shot-19-01-10-00-48-53-0568.jpg

Players
143 posts
10,726 battles
10 hours ago, Toivia said:

Ok, mate, I thought you wre a reasonable person. If you don't see how credit modifiers work in game and aren't willing to learn, there is no point debating with you. Also are you just doubting that Missouri gets better credit income than Musashi? Damn, man, you yourself admitted Missouri is "special" a couple posts back. It has been cited as the reason for removing Missouri in the first place (contrary to Musashi and Kronshtadt which were removed for supposedly getting too common in battles and killing diversity) and the reason subsequent T9 premium credit income had been dialed down.

(For a screenshot you'll have to wait, I have more pressing matters than combing through my 39k screenshots right now.)

EDIT: Man, you're lucky I remembered I needed to complete some credit missions a year ago... Just imagine what a really good player can get instead of a potato like me. I believe Flamu did break the 3 million credit barrier with Missouri like half a year ago.

shot-19-01-10-00-48-53-0568.jpg

I have never doubt that Missouri can earn millions , I had doubts that you had a 2 million battle but I was wrong , I can admit that , I am not petty person , but please to not compare Alaska to Salem , they are not in same ligue Salem is T10 and those ships are costly to run , and afterall Salem is made for co-op with her 5.5 sec reload to Alaskas 20sec (standard) , I would chose every day Salem insted of Alaska.

[T-N-T]
Players
3,338 posts
14,984 battles
3 hours ago, Wicket_Boomber said:

I have never doubt that Missouri can earn millions , I had doubts that you had a 2 million battle but I was wrong , I can admit that , I am not petty person , but please to not compare Alaska to Salem , they are not in same ligue Salem is T10 and those ships are costly to run , and afterall Salem is made for co-op with her 5.5 sec reload to Alaskas 20sec (standard) , I would chose every day Salem insted of Alaska.

Look, any ship can be great for Coop assuming two things: A) you enjoy playing that ship; B) you can manage the maintenance costs.

A is obviously vey subjective, you apparently enjoy playing Salem (personally, I love Jean Bart for that or even Cossack). B can be dealt with in several ways. Either the ship is below tier 7 where service costs are low enough even for Coop playing or the ship has premium earnings and/or lowered costs or else you employ the T9-T10 permacamo which again helps with credits.

Clearly Salem does qualify for B as well, so hooray for you!

(It really wouldn't work for me, because: A) Why playing those T10 special ships when I can get more playing my T9 premiums (or even T8 Cossack)? B) I hate playing regular cruisers in Coop. They get lolpenned easily. Bots have perfect aim so I would blow up immediately regardless how I angle and even assuming I live long enough, I wouldn't have torps nor guns to delete said BB.)

Players
143 posts
10,726 battles
3 minutes ago, Toivia said:

Look, any ship can be great for Coop assuming two things: A) you enjoy playing that ship; B) you can manage the maintenance costs.

A is obviously vey subjective, you apparently enjoy playing Salem (personally, I love Jean Bart for that or even Cossack). B can be dealt with in several ways. Either the ship is below tier 7 where service costs are low enough even for Coop playing or the ship has premium earnings and/or lowered costs or else you employ the T9-T10 permacamo which again helps with credits.

Clearly Salem does qualify for B as well, so hooray for you!

(It really wouldn't work for me, because: A) Why playing those T10 special ships when I can get more playing my T9 premiums (or even T8 Cossack)? B) I hate playing regular cruisers in Coop. They get lolpenned easily. Bots have perfect aim so I would blow up immediately regardless how I angle and even assuming I live long enough, I wouldn't have torps nor guns to delete said BB.)

Basically having Salem and play it , is like having sex , hard AP sex to citadel  , and sometimes HE from behind , and that feeling know people who own Salem , rest who dont own her , are virgins...

• Funny 1