You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Fundraiser Results – Vote on How to Get Hayate!

162 comments in this topic

[_FK_]
Players
193 posts
4,008 battles
On 12/16/2019 at 2:03 PM, MrConway said:

Ships are indeed limited in number, but we tried to space them out among timezones somewhat.

I see there are only 3 Missouri's? I hear a lot of people are interested in those. Why do you not put up 10 or 20 of them?

At $200,- that would be a nice boost for the charity.

And I would guess the same for the belfasts and the musashi's.

Players
15 posts
8,222 battles

Just checking if I understood it right: If I want one of the ships in the rewards, I have to pay 100 dollars up front and then wait for the timer to come down and I must sit there while it does and be the first to click it?

• Cool 1

[OEL]
Players
174 posts
2,906 battles
12 hours ago, SmokingElement said:

Just checking if I understood it right: If I want one of the ships in the rewards, I have to pay 100 dollars up front and then wait for the timer to come down and I must sit there while it does and be the first to click it?

In other words WG failed to "explain" and now we will have people donating expecting tehy will get Belfast instead gettign nothing becuase there are actually 3 available.

[SRW]
Players
1,879 posts
7,895 battles

Is WG misleading players even when it comes to such good cause?

(just reading what's written and looking for a more detailed explanation)

[BEWBS]
[BEWBS]
Beta Tester
111 posts
8,844 battles

So we no longer have Jingles on the stream :( oh well will donate but not sure if I will watch as he was the big draw! Is there any reason specifically to watch i.e stream only codes etc? As I said will donate as efforts like this should be encouraged and charities supported.

[SRW]
Players
1,879 posts
7,895 battles

ee.jpg

I donated for the cause but if WG were half-decent A LOT more funds would be gathered.

It's just a bad timing with the $hitstorm you've created with the insane PR grind.

• Cool 1

[08I15]
[08I15]
Players
5 posts
3,638 battles
Vor 26 Minuten, ELharen sagte:

Ye, what happened to the rest of the rewards, they shoudl be locked still for about 1day?

I'm wondering the same. Maybe they'll appear tomorrow again

[_OC_]
Players
5 posts
549 battles

Well, I was going to donate for the big rare ship bundle, but now I can't see it and I'm not sure that if I donate the $1000 for the bundle, that I won't end up getting nothing in return.

The Musashi bundles for example, why are there only two or 3 of them? If you gave it as a reward for $200 donations, I'm sure they'd sell hundreds of the things and it would make more money for charity. I guess WG doesn't want to give away too many rewards when the money goes to charity, when they can sell it at a later date and keep the money for themselves.

Coupled with this, the website appears broke and the rewards list has disappeared. A truly shambolic show. I guess I'll just donate my money to another charity this year.

• Cool 3

[OFFS]
[OFFS]
Players
22 posts
12,756 battles

nice get everyone in, and get them too donate, makes war gaming, look good.  nice PR, see you can get it right when it involves yourself.  

[VL-NL]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
62 posts
17,747 battles
On 12/13/2019 at 3:27 PM, tcfreer said:

@AveXxYT This was being organized a few weeks ago before anything to do with PR.

I understand that people are upset and angry about that, but I'd ask that we as the community separate the 2 events as much as possible.

After all - Please, it's Christmas we should all be able to split these events

lol wg talking about x mas.

Well u gave us a HELL of a gift this year.

Will never forgive nor forget

• Cool 2

[VL-NL]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
62 posts
17,747 battles
On 12/18/2019 at 12:49 PM, Magecraft said:

So we no longer have Jingles on the stream :( oh well will donate but not sure if I will watch as he was the big draw! Is there any reason specifically to watch i.e stream only codes etc? As I said will donate as efforts like this should be encouraged and charities supported.

Disregard probably missunderstood

[_LSC_]
Players
4 posts
1,804 battles

@Crysantos

Hi I have a question about the last WG stream, when can we expect rewards on our account?, I was lucky enough to draw me :)

but I do not know if you need to pick up the rewards or  they will just appear on account? :)

[C4K3]
Players
112 posts
8,183 battles

Sorry but I havn't got the time to watch the streaming I've to play battle and collect shipbuilding tokens.

• Funny 2

[AJX]
Players
3 posts

Have WG had their heads in the sand for the whole Autumn planning these events. Didn`t they think for a moment that the PR catastrophe and the constant lies leading up to the release of the Christmas update 0.8.11 would not completely pi$$ off 99.9% of the player base. Then they come out with the BS that "we did it for the hardcore players" SO all that time and effort for about 200 players worldwide!!!!! Now you expect people to trust you and give money to you for a charity?

If I want to donate it to save the children I will do it direct to them, edit* (no need for insults.)

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1

[BOBS]
Community Contributor
140 posts
8,820 battles
41 minutes ago, Van_Bazel said:

lol wg talking about x mas.

Well u gave us a HELL of a gift this year.

Will never forgive nor forget

Urm - Sorry. but I don't work for WG? I'm just a CC?

[_OC_]
Players
5 posts
549 battles

Nice, the reward packages went unavailable literally as they unlocked, must have been about 0.1 seconds before they locked out as they'd been claimed. This is a total swindle. I guess WG just don't want my money to go to charity.

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
38 posts
13,660 battles

I saw that Wargaming takes on its own all expenses to post the gifts to their buyers.

Does anyone have the phone number of an ISS crew member, I have an amusing idea... :-)

[WAR]
Players
428 posts

So, I thought I'd get my free santa container before donating... didn't get it.. wanted me to log in, defaulted the CIS server to log in...

No container.... no donation... I couldn't because I couldn't log in...

Good going WoWs... I feel cheated again... and so do the children, no doubt.

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
134 posts
4,731 battles
3 hours ago, Kiwi1960 said:

So, I thought I'd get my free santa container before donating... didn't get it.. wanted me to log in, defaulted the CIS server to log in...

No container.... no donation... I couldn't because I couldn't log in...

Good going WoWs... I feel cheated again... and so do the children, no doubt.

Sounds like you used the CIS link. 

Try this one :cap_like: