Jump to content
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Fundraiser Results – Vote on How to Get Hayate!

162 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

WG Team, Master Pirate, Sailing Hamster
1,366 posts

Join us for our very first 24-hour stream and contribute to a good cause while you’re at it!


Read it on the portal

 

Since there are some open questions about how the donations work, please check the guide written by Femmenenly below:

 


First: Decide if you want to donate:

All money will go directly to the Save the Children foundation and does not pass through Wargaming or World of Warships in any capacity. This should be your primary motivation for donating, to support this cause.

Second: Cool, you decided to donate, you head to this page

image.png

Here you can put in your information on what you would like your donation to be, your username and comment if you want.

Third: Select your reward:

image.png

  • If your selected reward is higher than the amount you opted to donate, it will be increased to the selected amount. 
  • Some items are locked until later stages of the stream to allow different regions a chance to receive the reward.
  • If you are not interested in a reward, you can skip this step at the bottom of the list.
  • Once the available quantity of items is redeemed, the reward will no longer be available. 
  • Your transaction will not proceed if the item is not available/sold out before you complete your transaction.
  • The people who are quick and successfully claim the reward will 100% receive the selected reward - it is not a raffle.
  • Rewards are not instantly granted, after the stream staff will process prizes if there are any issues or further information required an email will be sent to you.
  • The cost of shipping all physical goods will be covered by WG as our contribution to the cause.

Four: Complete the transaction:

image.png

and proceed to have tingly good feelings about your donation. If there is any additional details needed from you the team will contact you after the stream.

 


Tiltify is a leading charity donation platform for streamers and is not in any way affiliated with Wargaming or World of Warships. Given this platform is wildy trusted and respected by the streaming industry, we thought this would be the perfect platform to use for this initiative as it has clear visibility for you guys.

We wanted to give back to a cause greater than us and we felt Save the Children was a great cause for this.


 

In regards to the available prizes, in terms of physical items, the majority of these are leftover from particular events so we only have limited quantities available. We also do need to be mindful of shipping costs as this can quickly grow to large amounts particularly since we are offering to ship worldwide. 

The stream will feature many CCs, activities, games, fun, and maybe some announcements. Even if you are not in a position to donate to the cause, stop by and celebrate with us as the stream will be a lot of fun!

  • Cool 3
  • Bad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BOO8S]
Beta Tester
6 posts
3,430 battles

First that Puerto Rico Skam and now that, Try not be like: "Hey watch we are doing Charity Stream for Children, we are the good Guys" after that.... Do you really think anyone with a good Mind will donate for this after what you've done?
I do understand that you had to make getting the Puerto Rico hard, because Tier 10 Premium Ship. But what you guys did with those Directives, i believe that the Person who thought that these challenges are ok  is insane and i guess he thinks that we all have no life without the game, especially in the Winter Holidays.

 

Don't get me wrong i'm in for every Charity, if i have the possibility myself. But i have the feeling that this is only to get away from that Puerto Rico **** you guys did. So sorry for that Charity but you don't get a Cent from me  

  • Cool 18
  • Bad 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BOBS]
Community Contributor
140 posts
8,820 battles

@AveXxYT This was being organized a few weeks ago before anything to do with PR.

 

I understand that people are upset and angry about that, but I'd ask that we as the community separate the 2 events as much as possible.

 

After all - Please, it's Christmas we should all be able to split these events

  • Cool 12
  • Boring 9
  • Bad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BOO8S]
Beta Tester
6 posts
3,430 battles
Just now, tcfreer said:

@AveXxYT This was being organized a few weeks ago before anything to do with PR.

 

I understand that people are upset and angry about that, but I'd ask that we as the community separate the 2 events as much as possible.

 

After all - Please, it's Christmas we should all be able to split these events

don't get me wrong i understand that, but then your timing guys is pretty wrong. Hope you understand what this looks like!

 

Oh and i'm not angry because i will not get the PR, that not the problem for me. But they destroyed a really cool concept on getting a Premium Ship, if you work hard. I have Alaska and really don't like it, So i would have got this just to have it in my Port but how this is handled buy WG Staff is wrong and as long as there is no change to that (which will not come because its wargaming after all) i will not pay anything even for charity.

 

And of course the CCs have to answer like that, after all we know what happened to IChase when he voiced his opinion.  

  • Cool 6
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BOBS]
Community Contributor
140 posts
8,820 battles

@AveXxYT My comment was my own - I've yet to release my view on the PR grind etc

 

I wanted to do this event for my own personal reasons.

 

I appreciate how it looks from the community side as well.

  • Cool 2
  • Boring 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG-EU]
WG Staff
3,114 posts
13,362 battles
10 minutes ago, AveXxYT said:

First that Puerto Rico Skam and now that, Try not be like: "Hey watch we are doing Charity Stream for Children, we are the good Guys" after that.... Do you really think anyone with a good Mind will donate for this after what you've done?
I do understand that you had to make getting the Puerto Rico hard, because Tier 10 Premium Ship. But what you guys did with those Directives, i believe that the Person who thought that these challenges are ok  is insane and i guess he thinks that we all have no life without the game, especially in the Winter Holidays.

 

Don't get me wrong i'm in for every Charity, if i have the possibility myself. But i have the feeling that this is only to get away from that Puerto Rico **** you guys did. So sorry for that Charity but you don't get a Cent from me  

You are aware of the fact that something like this has to be planned in advance - way in advance - and has nothing to do with the Puerto Rico. Please don't try to make connections where there are none - you might not agree with our New Year's event, but that has nothing to do with this activity. It's ultimately up to you if you want to contribute for a charity either way.

 

Edit:

2 minutes ago, AveXxYT said:

don't get me wrong i understand that, but then your timing guys is pretty wrong. Hope you understand what this looks like!

 

Oh and i'm not angry because i will not get the PR, that not the problem for me. But they destroyed a really cool concept on getting a Premium Ship, if you work hard. I have Alaska and really don't like it, So i would have got this just to have it in my Port but how this is handled buy WG Staff is wrong and as long as there is no change to that (which will not come because its wargaming after all) i will not pay anything even for charity.

 

And of course the CCs have to answer like that, after all we know what happened to IChase when he voiced his opinion.  

But just because people are angry at us, should we cancel a pre-planned charity? No, I think that would be wrong. And our CCs can be VERY vocal and still be our CCs - look at what Flamu, Flambass, iChase, etc. said about the NTC / Research Bureau or about the current event. They're free to say what they want - so please.

 

Greetings, Crysantos

  • Cool 13
  • Funny 3
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 3
  • Angry 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
8 posts
23,083 battles
10 minutes ago, tcfreer said:

@AveXxYT This was being organized a few weeks ago before anything to do with PR.

 

I understand that people are upset and angry about that, but I'd ask that we as the community separate the 2 events as much as possible.

 

After all - Please, it's Christmas we should all be able to split these events

At Wargaming they are having many diferente "faces", makes dificult to trust at them….if i am not mistaken there has been always problems in upgrades, and many promises never fulfilled, i.e. wargaming mathcmaking, no comments after 3 years still the same. And doing this kind of association with charity, now, 24 hours after  they pulled 0.8.11 the way wich was done, well makes feel that Christmas its nothing but business for WG. Want to joy the spirit of the season and do charity? Make proper discounts on the premium shop and donate yourselves 10% from the whole value collected, I would probably buy something...  

  • Cool 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BOO8S]
Beta Tester
6 posts
3,430 battles
1 minute ago, Crysantos said:

You are aware of the fact that something like this has to be planned in advance - way in advance - and has nothing to do with the Puerto Rico. Please don't try to make connections where there are none - you might not agree with our New Year's event, but that has nothing to do with this activity. It's ultimately up to you if you want to contribute for a charity either way.

 

Edit:

But just because people are angry at us, should we cancel a pre-planned charity? No, I think that would be wrong. And our CCs can be VERY vocal and still be our CCs - look at what Flamu, Flambass, iChase, etc. said about the NTC / Research Bureau or about the current event. They're free to say what they want - so please.

 

Greetings, Crysantos

 

Crysantos i do understand that this may be planed long in advance and that canceling this could be difficult and should not be done. That's my opinion too, as i said i'm in for charity. But you do understand that the timing couldn't be worse and how it looks to many people. I don't even know how nobody in WG would have thought that the PR event and its challenges are OK. Problem is how the PR is handled by you guys. The way this is handled, because it seems that its not handled in the slightest. Only one i heard a slight Sorry from was Conway in Yesterday's Stream. And does anything change with that... NO. Tuccy even sad in the Stream something like: "Or, you can buy it"

 

I don't think this event is, without paying money or play the game like 12-18 Hours a Day possible for not even at least 1 % of the Playerbase. Those who do finish, or already finished this put ~200€ in WGs you now what and get the ship like that, without even doing the Directives. I get that Wargaming is a Business and you guys have to make money, that is after all what i business does. But this is over the Top. Especially if its packed/presented as a Christmas Gift and something like that happens.

 

To the thing with the CCs. OK that maybe true, but you remember what happened to iChase with that Graf Zeppelin thing, don't you. Theoretically if you (as WG in total) would do something against a CC because of this. The backslash would only get bigger, which is the worst that could happen. 

 

Sorry that i'm so rough with you guys, normally i'm not, but (i can't even put this i english really) its just the wrong event to the wrong time. Even though i have to say, yes you are right, this shouldn't be canceled. 

  • Cool 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
952 posts
2,680 battles
1 ora fa, Wicket_Boomber ha scritto:

Yeah , I am mad about PR too , not because I wont get ship , but because WG lie , that is possible for human in that time that directives count , and  because WG are selling T10 ship !!!

It's the same for me

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MAD4T]
[MAD4T]
Players
18 posts

really ? you want our money?? after this really really bad PR and that other ship ( its so bad it aint worth mentioning by name)  bad timing really bad timing . how can we donate to chairty if we have to pay through our noses to even get a ship after a massive grind!

 first there need to be some sort of adjustment and apology from wg a real one not a blame teh players for not understanding ... we DO understand a massive grind fest and we do not want it! 

 

 fix the problem then maybe we can do a chairty event with good feelings on both sides at the moment there is no good feeling . try again wg try again..... or better yet listen to us ... we have said grindign is awful the whole year !!!!! and yet we are ignored and you double down and make it so bad even teh unemployed can't grind it or those that play wows for a living  .

 

NO !!!!! not this time wg not this time

  • Cool 5
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG-EU]
WG Staff
3,114 posts
13,362 battles
31 minutes ago, AveXxYT said:

 

Crysantos i do understand that this may be planed long in advance and that canceling this could be difficult and should not be done. That's my opinion too, as i said i'm in for charity. But you do understand that the timing couldn't be worse and how it looks to many people. I don't even know how nobody in WG would have thought that the PR event and its challenges are OK. Problem is how the PR is handled by you guys. The way this is handled, because it seems that its not handled in the slightest. Only one i heard a slight Sorry from was Conway in Yesterday's Stream. And does anything change with that... NO. Tuccy even sad in the Stream something like: "Or, you can buy it"

 

I don't think this event is, without paying money or play the game like 12-18 Hours a Day possible for not even at least 1 % of the Playerbase. Those who do finish, or already finished this put ~200€ in WGs you now what and get the ship like that, without even doing the Directives. I get that Wargaming is a Business and you guys have to make money, that is after all what i business does. But this is over the Top. Especially if its packed/presented as a Christmas Gift and something like that happens.

 

To the thing with the CCs. OK that maybe true, but you remember what happened to iChase with that Graf Zeppelin thing, don't you. Theoretically if you (as WG in total) would do something against a CC because of this. The backslash would only get bigger, which is the worst that could happen. 

 

Sorry that i'm so rough with you guys, normally i'm not, but (i can't even put this i english really) its just the wrong event to the wrong time. Even though i have to say, yes you are right, this shouldn't be canceled. 

I understand mate - but I just want to highlight that I'm sure we can have a discussion about two separate topics. I understand your feedback about the Puerto Rico  - but let's keep that topic in the Puerto Rico threads and focus here on this activity.

 

About the CCs - I think our general approach and relationship with our CCs tells you more about us than an exceptional mistake that we made - and corrected afterwards (he is a CC again). No worries, I understand your points and I hope you understand mine.

 

18 minutes ago, tankzalott said:

really ? you want our money?? after this really really bad PR and that other ship ( its so bad it aint worth mentioning by name)  bad timing really bad timing . how can we donate to chairty if we have to pay through our noses to even get a ship after a massive grind!

 first there need to be some sort of adjustment and apology from wg a real one not a blame teh players for not understanding ... we DO understand a massive grind fest and we do not want it! 

 

 fix the problem then maybe we can do a chairty event with good feelings on both sides at the moment there is no good feeling . try again wg try again..... or better yet listen to us ... we have said grindign is awful the whole year !!!!! and yet we are ignored and you double down and make it so bad even teh unemployed can't grind it or those that play wows for a living  .

 

NO !!!!! not this time wg not this time

No, we don't want your money. We are raising money for a charity - you decide if you want to contribute or not. As I've said above - I understand that you disagree about the Puerto Rico event but that has nothing to do with this event. If you don't feel like participating because of this, that's absolutely fine. Up to you - we're happy to spend some time with you, in particular for a good cause that has nothing to do with Puerto Rico, Directives or such things.

 

Greetings, Crysantos

  • Cool 5
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[HOTEL]
Players
52 posts
3,032 battles
1 hour ago, DIESEL4Y said:

What value have to donate for Belfast or Misssouri ?

I prefer that than gambling on crates!

$200 each.

  • Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[T-N-T]
Players
3,317 posts
14,940 battles

Commendable event. :cap_like: I wish more of WG's decisions were like this...

 

As an aside, apparently Hayate is ready to be released.

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
37 posts
5,384 battles

It's sad amd i'm really sorry but i wouldnt trust WG with the money. I will make a charitable donation myself directly to a worthy cause instead. 

 

  • Cool 13
  • Bad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ARYA]
Players
555 posts
14,106 battles

Please just don't ruin the fun this game might give to players, no one expects you to raise fund for charity....

  • Cool 2
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BOO8S]
Beta Tester
6 posts
3,430 battles
14 minutes ago, Crysantos said:
1 hour ago, AveXxYT said:

 

Crysantos i do understand that this may be planed long in advance and that canceling this could be difficult and should not be done. That's my opinion too, as i said i'm in for charity. But you do understand that the timing couldn't be worse and how it looks to many people. I don't even know how nobody in WG would have thought that the PR event and its challenges are OK. Problem is how the PR is handled by you guys. The way this is handled, because it seems that its not handled in the slightest. Only one i heard a slight Sorry from was Conway in Yesterday's Stream. And does anything change with that... NO. Tuccy even sad in the Stream something like: "Or, you can buy it"

 

I don't think this event is, without paying money or play the game like 12-18 Hours a Day possible for not even at least 1 % of the Playerbase. Those who do finish, or already finished this put ~200€ in WGs you now what and get the ship like that, without even doing the Directives. I get that Wargaming is a Business and you guys have to make money, that is after all what i business does. But this is over the Top. Especially if its packed/presented as a Christmas Gift and something like that happens.

 

To the thing with the CCs. OK that maybe true, but you remember what happened to iChase with that Graf Zeppelin thing, don't you. Theoretically if you (as WG in total) would do something against a CC because of this. The backslash would only get bigger, which is the worst that could happen. 

 

Sorry that i'm so rough with you guys, normally i'm not, but (i can't even put this i english really) its just the wrong event to the wrong time. Even though i have to say, yes you are right, this shouldn't be canceled. 

I understand mate - but I just want to highlight that I'm sure we can have a discussion about two separate topics. I understand your feedback about the Puerto Rico  - but let's keep that topic in the Puerto Rico threads and focus here on this activity.

 

About the CCs - I think our general approach and relationship with our CCs tells you more about us than an exceptional mistake that we made - and corrected afterwards (he is a CC again). No worries, I understand your points and I hope you understand mine.

 

OK, we (as a Community) can discuss this somewhere else, that is true. But this whole thing, if you want or not, is connected by now, because of the way things happened. And for everyone this just looks like a cheap way out of a problem. Which it maybe not for WG Staff and Community Managers, but it shines a bad light on WG as a hole, if you want it or not or if it wasn't intended to be. 

That's why i wrote what i wrote. 

  • Cool 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ICON]
Beta Tester
105 posts
27,083 battles

We still haven't seen a reply of all of you at PR threads but here you are very fast at replying.
You now want the contribution of the community for charity but when the community wants your contribution to get some answers you disappear.
When you will learn that you have to respect us ? You treat us like we are all stupid and this you cannot deny because it is the way you make a lot of people feel.
In the end with the moves you make you lose more money than you gain and even now with the charity after the PR fiasco less money will go to a somewhat better cause than a stupid overpriced ship.

 

  • Cool 7
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[WG-EU]
WG Staff
3,114 posts
13,362 battles
Just now, Elias_D said:

We still haven't seen a reply of all of you at PR threads but here you are very fast at replying.
You now want the contribution of the community for charity but when the community wants your contribution to get some answers you disappear.
When you will learn that you have to respect us ? You treat us like we are all stupid and this you cannot deny because it is the way you make a lot of people feel.
In the end with the moves you make you lose more money than you gain and even now with the charity after the PR fiasco less money will go to a somewhat better cause than a stupid overpriced ship.

Please keep this thread on topic - MrConway and me answered many comments about this the past 2 days, so please don't claim that we're not responding. We respect you and we understand that many of you dislike the current design of the Puerto Rico event.


Greetings, Crysantos

  • Cool 3
  • Boring 3
  • Bad 2
  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[UAC]
Players
609 posts
2,054 battles

You guys are really gonna be like this for charity fundraising for Christmas? You can all be ashamed of yourselves, I can't believe you all collectively can be so harsh and ignorant about this!!!

Even if Wargaming did make Puerto Rico grind impossible and/or a cash grab (I do not want to comment on this myself) that is by no means, by any stretch of the imagination an excuse not to support to a good cause, to help someone in need especially in Christmas time.

 

You can be mad at Wargaming for Puerto Rico and holiday event, but that gives you no right to blame them for not supporting the fundraiser, in fact that is so evil and twisted that I can't believe players of this game can be like that.

I'm so disappointed by this community. SO disappointed..... :Smile_hiding:

  • Cool 12
  • Funny 1
  • Bad 1
  • Angry 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MIAU]
[MIAU]
Players
3,882 posts

Guys, look up my posts. I am as critical about this whole PR fiasco as can be but this is about a charity fundraising. It is totally fine to disagree with Wargaming about one topic and agree with them on another.

 

Please keep those two things apart. Please don't ruin the fundraising event with negativity about something else.

  • Cool 9
  • Bad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[THESO]
[THESO]
Moderator
2,902 posts
8,699 battles

Ladies and gentelmen,

Yes I can completely understand the frustration you are having about the PR event.

But please keep those feelings and frustration away from this topic.

This topic is about something else, and frankly is about a very good organisation.

 

Please remember the rule of "Being constructive - Don't post something If you don't have anything positive to add"

 

Thank you all.

 

  • Cool 5
  • Funny 4
  • Boring 3
  • Bad 3
  • Angry 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×