Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Cecilpanzer

Broken directive tracking. (new years missions).

4 comments in this topic

Players
3 posts
4,201 battles

At the moment my progress is not being tracked correctly for the new year missions. Fire damage is not being logged. I'm having games where I start fires and none count for the sparklers mission. Then next game it counts the fires but not the fire damage for the pyrotechnics mission. I had a game yesterday where neither fires or fire damage was tracked. Started eleven fires and did 45k fire damage and none was tracked. How can I complete directives while the game fails to record my progress?

WoWs Wiki Team, Supertester, Privateer
1,208 posts
10,507 battles
22 minutes ago, Cecilpanzer said:

At the moment my progress is not being tracked correctly for the new year missions. Fire damage is not being logged. I'm having games where I start fires and none count for the sparklers mission. Then next game it counts the fires but not the fire damage for the pyrotechnics mission. I had a game yesterday where neither fires or fire damage was tracked. Started eleven fires and did 45k fire damage and none was tracked. How can I complete directives while the game fails to record my progress?

Did you check whether you used the proper class for them? 

Players
91 posts
16,576 battles

Some mission are (probably not by an error) misleading:
expand each one by clicnking on it, because A LOT OF THEM are class dependent:
there are 2 missions about setting fires on ships: one is for destroyers/carriers, the other one is for battleships and cruisers

• Cool 1

[SRW]
Players
1,115 posts
6,246 battles

You've been mislead, like most of the players.

Click on each mission to see the full description and the requirements for completing the missions.

The further players go (in directives) the more specific it gets in terms of classes, nations and tiers.

They did everything possible to make the grind impossible and also hide the information so that more players think it's actually doable even tho most will fail miserably.

Then, when they see they cannot complete the PR in time, a nice "save me" button will appear where you will be able to finish the PR with (A LOT of) doubloons.

Classic WG.

Sign in to follow this