Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Flavio1997

Wargaming Buff the Puerto Rico

18 comments in this topic

[TKBS]
[TKBS]
Alpha Tester
1,003 posts
11,268 battles

Please WG, now it would be the perfect time to buff the Puerto Rico :Smile_trollface::Smile-_tongue:.  Some suggestion would be: give it Balansgrad dispersion and Alaska reload ( the latter truly doesn't  make sense why there is a difference for the same gun), and maybe a little buff to the rudder.

I want to see what kind of  s:etc_swear:storm can come out from this idea:Smile_trollface:. You can't  make matters worse right?:Smile_teethhappy:

• Funny 7

Players
1,717 posts
6 minutes ago, Flavio1997 said:

Please WG, now it would be the perfect time to buff the Puerto Rico :Smile_trollface::Smile-_tongue:.  Some suggestion would be: give it Balansgrad dispersion and Alaska reload ( the latter truly doesn't  make sense why there is a difference for the same gun), and maybe a little buff to the rudder.

I want to see what kind of  s:etc_swear:storm can come out from this idea:Smile_trollface:. You can't  make matters worse right?:Smile_teethhappy:

Apparently its been buffed to have a better sigma 

sounds like a fun boat to drive  

[-LA-]
Players
685 posts
5,118 battles
36 minutes ago, Flavio1997 said:

i think this is what they call the control group , they want to see how this new manipulation mechanics will work when selling an old dog first then they can really turn the screws with something russian next time.

• Cool 1

[CAIN]
Players
4,518 posts
19,091 battles
31 minutes ago, howardxu_23 said:

It’s not Russian, so no

if it is russian however:

KIROV REPORTING
image.thumb.jpeg.c100b84e3d6b564554a896480aebd4d7.jpegimageproxy.php?img=&key=f33eb831f1471fd4

I can - to a degree understand why RU ships are so broken ingame. 

If you look at the real ones, which either only existed as 'plans' or burn to a crisp when someone points a welder at it... :Smile_trollface:

This of course requires some heavy compensation…it's the naval equivalent of being a small guy with a tiny d*ck in the shower after a sports game and being belittled by the hung big guys. 

I wonder tho, if WG will ever implement the SUPA POWAH ships other navys 'planed'? 

If you look at designs/plans made by USN, RN, IJN and KM which never were constructed, there'd be a lot more 'balans' in this game. 

We can safely assume that the chances are about as high as a casual F2P Player getting the Puerto Rico without using any Boosters. 

• Cool 4
  • Funny 1

[COMFY]
Players
793 posts
2,029 battles

One example:

yamato: on paper she was to go 30 knots, but she was built and in speed trails only reached 27 knots(ish)

kermlin: much bigger then Yamato, not built, goes 30 knots cause napkin says so

• Cool 6
  • Funny 3

[CAIN]
Players
4,518 posts
19,091 battles
3 minutes ago, howardxu_23 said:

One example:

yamato: on paper she was to go 30 knots, but she was built and in speed trails only reached 27 knots(ish)

Napkin says a lot, but it's spread shiet who makes the decision. 

• Funny 5

[UNOVI]
Players
577 posts
12,178 battles
4 minutes ago, howardxu_23 said:

One example:

Or just implement Kuznetsov CV as the only tier 11 ship for 500 euros. 

• Funny 2

[CAIN]
Players
4,518 posts
19,091 battles
32 minutes ago, Exorite said:

Or just implement Kuznetsov CV as the only tier 11 ship for 500 euros. 

Not the real one tho, but the refitted one. 

Reason for this is, that the real one is currently Burning merrily in the Harbour of Murmansk after someone pointed a Welding torch at it. 

So, it's gonna need a refit i guess.

• Funny 1

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,003 posts
10,849 battles

nope..
I would only work on this grind + pay for it (ı'd even take time off from work)

for prenerfed Slava.. which I've spent a very short time under the name of pobeda :)

but then.. I don't think that would be healty for the forum :D

• Cool 1
  • Funny 3

Beta Tester
3,188 posts
3,650 battles
38 minutes ago, Excavatus said:

nope..
I would only work on this grind + pay for it (ı'd even take time off from work)

for prenerfed Slava.. which I've spent a very short time under the name of pobeda :)

but then.. I don't think that would be healty for the forum :D

The Pobeda? Wasn't that the tier X Russian work-in-progress battleship that was given insanely good long-range accuracy, to encourage that "border camping while sniping across the entire map"-BB playstyle that we all love so much? :Smile_Default:

I had assumed that the Pobeda Project got deservedly buried after Flamu's rage-stomp video with the catchy title "Soviet Bias Defined" last spring. But maybe I thought wrong? Did they relaunch it under a different name?

• Cool 1

[UNOVI]
Players
577 posts
12,178 battles
39 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

Reason for this is, that the real one is currently Burning merrily in the Harbour of Murmansk after someone pointed a Welding torch at it. 

Just use fire prevention for -10% fire chance.

You do not need any other skills as the SU-45 planes will take care of puny capitalist scum DMs anc etc.

• Funny 1

[THESO]
[THESO]
4,003 posts
10,849 battles
15 minutes ago, Procrastes said:

The Pobeda? Wasn't that the tier X Russian work-in-progress battleship that was given insanely good long-range accuracy, to encourage that "border camping while sniping across the entire map"-BB playstyle that we all love so much? :Smile_Default:

I had assumed that the Pobeda Project got deservedly buried after Flamu's rage-stomp video with the catchy title "Soviet Bias Defined" last spring. But maybe I thought wrong? Did they relaunch it under a different name?

It wasn't only because of flamu's rage-stomp.

Actually the mighty holy spreadsheet said no I want to think..

It was amazing..

both front turrets...

6 shells.. 2nd min of the game..

a moskva 20km away...

60K salvo :D

whats not to love about that ship?

• Funny 1

Beta Tester
3,188 posts
3,650 battles
7 minutes ago, Excavatus said:

whats not to love about that ship?

Being either up against it in the opposite team, or made irrelevant by it in the same team?

Good call by the spreadsheet, I'd say...!

• Cool 1

[COMFY]
Players
793 posts
2,029 battles
2 hours ago, Jethro_Grey said:

What happened to the CV? Also sause?

[CAIN]
Players
4,518 posts
19,091 battles
32 minutes ago, howardxu_23 said:

What happened to the CV? Also sause?

https://www.unian.info/world/10791533-russian-aircraft-carrier-on-fire-in-murmansk-media-video.html

EDIT: Sad part is, appearantly one Sailor died in that fire and three are missing, according to another article, which i didn't know until now. :Smile_sad:

In the article i've read yesterday, there was no Mention of causalties. 

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this