Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Ammaat

I'm shocked

69 comments in this topic

Players
36 posts

Dear player,

You have requested to migrate your account from the EU server to ASIA or NA.

This process was now completed, and your account should be available and ready to play on your desired server.

As stated in the Server Transfer 101 article, the EU account will now be closed.

We wish you best of luck and lots of fun on your new server.

If you require any assistance or if you like to cancel your migration within the stated time frame, you can always contact the player support for help.

Best regards,

The World of Warships Team

----------------------------------------

This is the letter I received. I didn't ask for anything like that!  I live in Europe, why would I play in the US or Asia. A terrible mistake has been made! I didn't make any requests! I ask to understand this error. Return my account to the server EU. How can you do that! How can you make such mistakes?

777.jpg

• Cool 1
  • Funny 5

[NECRO]
Players
1,584 posts

Hm... I should check if my account was also moved unwanted. It could explain why I spent 5 minutes in the loading screen and entered the game when only ONE enemy was left. Fortunately I do not need to score 2700 torpedo hits!

untitled.jpg

• Cool 1

Players
1,834 posts
15,434 battles

He's too busy doing the "entirely possible but hard" PR grind.. :cap_haloween:

Seriously, check the ticket that it wasn't closed? Has your account actually been moved? And keep contacting them until they react, this is unnaceptable. 

• Cool 1
  • Funny 7

Players
36 posts

They haven't answered for twenty-four hours.WG you modicum something are at to do? I don't know what to do anymore(((  How is such a mistake possible? Administration! Fix your wild mistake!

Players
2,611 posts
11,389 battles

Having looked at the website regarding the transfer, I suspect that you may have either accidentally or drunkenly clicked on the transfer button and therefore WG transferred your account?

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/content/server-2-server/

But yeah, just contact customer support of NA and EU cause:

NOTE: If you change your mind about the transfer, you can reach out to your region’s Customer Service within 30 days of the transfer and explain your situation in order to have the transfer reverted. Keep in mind that purchases and progress made on the new server will be lost when the account reverts back.  

• Cool 1

WG Staff
3,368 posts
14,431 battles
2 hours ago, Ammaat said:

Dear player,

You have requested to migrate your account from the EU server to ASIA or NA.

This process was now completed, and your account should be available and ready to play on your desired server.

As stated in the Server Transfer 101 article, the EU account will now be closed.

We wish you best of luck and lots of fun on your new server.

If you require any assistance or if you like to cancel your migration within the stated time frame, you can always contact the player support for help.

Best regards,

The World of Warships Team

----------------------------------------

This is the letter I received. I didn't ask for anything like that!  I live in Europe, why would I play in the US or Asia. A terrible mistake has been made! I didn't make any requests! I ask to understand this error. Return my account to the server EU. How can you do that! How can you make such mistakes?

777.jpg

Hi mate,

I'll check with our customer support team. Could you send me a PM with your Ticket ID and I'll do my best to resolve this for you :Smile_honoring:

Greetings, Crysantos

• Cool 12

WG Staff
3,368 posts
14,431 battles

Thanks!

I hid the the ticket ID for data protection reasons and I'll help you in the PM, this should be resolved today :Smile_honoring:

Greetings, Crysantos

• Cool 3

Players
36 posts
5 minutes ago, Crysantos said:

Thanks!

I hid the the ticket ID for data protection reasons and I'll help you in the PM, this should be resolved today :Smile_honoring:

Greetings, Crysantos

Thanks very much. I'm desperate.

Players
36 posts
59 minutes ago, Crysantos said:

Thanks!

Greetings, Crysantos

They didn't give me a new ID

I deleted the old application. Wrote a new one. And here is all, that wrote in the answer.

Your ticket is on its way
We will be in touch with you shortly.
An email will be sent to edit*

Edit: personal data removed.