Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Rowboat_Cop

How do I get rid of this red [NEW] indication on Tech Tree?

2 comments in this topic

Players
344 posts
17,450 battles

So, today I was playing the game... enjoying all the server issues like everyone else..

I have played the game for several years and already checked all the ships, already looked at all the new items in the collections..

Then I logged out , played something else for an hour or two and then came back to this game.

To my surprise, the server had suddenly "forgot" about what I had marked as "read" in my collections and in my tech tree.

I literally had to go in and "look" at 280+ collection items ... again. (Note, image is taken a while after actually looking at some of the items: 
image.png.cf7814089d90ee1f463c547a7e7f6273.png

Looking at 280+ collections takes an extreme amount of time because of the slow animation speed of the collection items and because of no "Mark all as read"-function.

However, now comes the real problem.

After clearing out the profile -> collection tab.. the Tech Tree-indicator still remains.

And I do not know how to clear it..

image.thumb.png.8d0e5a6084917b48847eaebaa302b065.png

I went up through all the pages but no ships indicate that they are new, I hovered and clicked on the reset-buttons to see if that helped but nope..

If you tell me to click on every single ship in every single nation-tree then forget it.

In that case Wargaming has to fix it because I will not waste more time clicking on items because something broke with profile saves on the server-side.

I am hoping that there is a quick way to get rid of this stupid indicator

/Me

Players
344 posts
17,450 battles

After clicking frenetically on the reset links,  I managed to make it go away.

Still, really annoying to have to go through it ALL just because of a server side bug.

oh, I just realized, it also forgot my settings for primary ships... :(

Sign in to follow this