Sign in to follow this  
Apophisos

Lots of bugs!

4 comments in this topic

[N0RSE]
Players
46 posts
16,527 battles

Disconnecting when match is finished, port is laggy, locks up when I try to see different windows or change boats...

Players
2,106 posts
9,536 battles

I found another one...

One of the missions - "Pyrotechnics" is completely stuck, at least for me.

I\m playing with Smolensk which is obviously T5 or higher and I'm setting bots on fire and taking dmg due to the fires but the counter doesn't move and there is no symbol for that mission at the end of the battle.

So WG is basically wasting our time. I just gave it a spin, after so many disconnections but I feel sorry for the ones rushing the grind with all these bugs and bull$hits going on... Even CCs like Flmabass are on that train playing for over 11 hours straight, trying to finish the first directive and lost a couple of hours thanks to the servers going bananas since the very start...

Players
137 posts
3,247 battles
1 minute ago, Palubarac said:

I found another one...

One of the missions - "Pyrotechnics" is completely stuck, at least for me.

I\m playing with Smolensk which is obviously T5 or higher and I'm setting bots on fire and taking dmg due to the fires but the counter doesn't move and there is no symbol for that mission at the end of the battle.

So WG is basically wasting our time. I just gave it a spin, after so many disconnections but I feel sorry for the ones rushing the grind with all these bugs and bull$hits going on... Even CCs like Flmabass are on that train playing for over 11 hours straight, trying to finish the first directive and lost a couple of hours thanks to the servers going bananas since the very start...

Pyrotechnics is AFAIK only for DDs and CVs...

• Cool 1

Players
2,106 posts
9,536 battles
1 minute ago, Peroidas said:

Pyrotechnics is AFAIK only for DDs and CVs...

You're right, my bad on that one.

I guess I'm used to "Tier 5 or higher" with not so many restrictions but this grind requires you to read every word and use the exact ship they want you to use...

• Cool 1