Jump to content
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Ocsimano18

Puerto Rico good boat?

16 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Players
1,674 posts
7,547 battles

Flamu stream: 77341dmg, killed mid game, loss, "that's Puerto Rico, nothing much to cheer about."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[ALONE]
Modder
2,210 posts
13,814 battles

Even if she would be "good boat", she would never be worth the effort or the 300 €. :Smile_hiding:

 

Edit: And by the way, as someone who tested these ships for 2 months: Same goes for Gorizia.

  • Cool 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BONUS]
Beta Tester
1,449 posts

I don't care if it's the best or the worst ship in game. I will never get it, and I will go out of my way to make enemy Puerto Ricos' life as horrible as I can.

WG has pulled some insane sh*t over the years, but this 'event' is just too much. Their own employees are even admitting they can't reasonably complete the event because they have to work... :Smile-angry:

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[UA-NF]
Players
378 posts
6,800 battles

Only thing that worries me, it may get buffed someday. I don't like the idea of tier 10 premiums in general. Look what Smolensk already did to the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
76 posts
8,878 battles

What is worse is that they had a good, original idea, and turned it bad for the greed of money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
216 posts
12,835 battles

Not worth it. The only ships worth anything anymore are HE Rainbow ships like lovely Smolensk. If you play any other ship remember to stay at +20km range and keep dodging rainbows. Shima can also stay at 20km range.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
730 posts
2 hours ago, Bellegar said:

I don't care if it's the best or the worst ship in game. I will never get it, and I will go out of my way to make enemy Puerto Ricos' life as horrible as I can.

WG has pulled some insane sh*t over the years, but this 'event' is just too much. Their own employees are even admitting they can't reasonably complete the event because they have to work... :Smile-angry:

What they haven't admitted to - yet - is that they falsely described this ship as being possible to get for free.

 

From the information provided by Wargaming (link in today's Jingles video) to get this ship for free, you have to have completed the first 5 directives within 3 days of the actual start of the building part of the event!!!!!!!

 

Even if you played 24 hours a day for 72 battles per day for 3 to 5 days there's nowhere near enough time to complete this. Not even if you play to super unicum level with loads of stacked flags and camo.

 

So it's not a case of being able to reasonably complete it. It's a case that it's simply not possible under any circumstances for anyone to complete it for free!

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BBMM]
Players
6,171 posts
8,104 battles

I've heard it called the Payo Rico, and personally I call it the Cleveland Steamer. :Smile_trollface:

And if you do not already know what that is, do not Google it.

What has been seen cannot be unseen...

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
278 posts
1,667 battles
11 minutes ago, BLUB__BLUB said:

I've heard it called the Payo Rico, and personally I call it the Cleveland Steamer:Smile_trollface:

And if you do not already know what that is, do not Google it.

What has been seen cannot be unseen...

 

Thankfully google pics shows it in a work-friendly cartoon format.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BBMM]
Players
6,171 posts
8,104 battles
Just now, LordTareq said:

 

Thankfully google pics shows it in a work-friendly cartoon format.

I guess you do not live in the Netherlands then. :Smile_hiding:

 

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BBMM]
Players
6,171 posts
8,104 battles
23 minutes ago, LordTareq said:

I do actually!

...must be my Google history catching up to me then. :Smile_amazed:

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BONUS]
Beta Tester
1,449 posts
11 hours ago, BLUB__BLUB said:

...must be my Google history catching up to me then. :Smile_amazed:

Private browser my friend. Always use private browser for these kind of searches :Smile_trollface:

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×