You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Combat Missions in Update 0.8.11

71 comments in this topic

Players
97 posts
9,030 battles

I can say for the majority of players , [edited]these missions WG. With my  average players in random, especialy [edited]this. Even the super unicums on Youtube and Twitch laugh histerical when they saw these generous and easy missions.

• Cool 12

[PNAVY]
Players
63 posts
15,115 battles

What kind of Absolute [edited]Retard came up with the directives for the Puerto Rico event? 

Even if you were to spend €100 to boost and pay the extra costs to finish the event you'd still have to spend at least another €30 on top of that for Economic Signals and play the game 24 hours a day for the next month to have even the most remote chance of finishing it. 

Typical Wargaming GREED

• Cool 7

[PNAVY]
Players
63 posts
15,115 battles

I wouldn't be surprised to see our comments get deleted since I find it very hard to believe that we were the only 3 people in the WOWS player base to comment on this 

[BWOLF]
Players
111 posts
5,140 battles

Was looking forward to the Leander perma camo (even more so since the PR disaster appeared) until I read part 3:

Win 5 battles playing as part of a Division

Well I never play in division so just another disappointment to add to the list.

• Cool 2

[EUTF]
Players
55 posts
5,011 battles

Its really easy to play in division even if you dont like to play with others

Just when the battle starts/loads go to the division tab and click to make a new division with only your self in it :)

• Cool 4

[GEUS]
Players
39 posts
5,191 battles

Puerto Rico Slave grind

i wonder if ANYONE from WG has the nerves to take part on this topic and can say with honest heart that the objectives are not over the top. Did you put a “0” to much on the end of the numbers ??
Almost all CC , streamers etc call this a scam , WG can you tell us it’s not ?

• Cool 6

[BWOLF]
Players
111 posts
5,140 battles
3 minutes ago, Nauseica said:

Its really easy to play in division even if you dont like to play with others

Just when the battle starts/loads go to the division tab and click to make a new division with only your self in it :)

Ah! I never tinkered with the feature so I didn't think you could do this. I'll give it a try.

Thanks for the advice.

[1PRP]
Players
9 posts
10,150 battles

There are no damned rewards and no damned gifts . Stop laugh at players your arrogance is insane. How dare you announce any damned rewards if objectives are impossible to complete for 99% of players.

Even pro steamers are unable to complete 1st chapter for almost whole day and what about average players? They have plenty ships to pick up and again what about guys with 50 ships? Where are rewards for them ??? You still spamming news advertise your impossible to get PR.

What is your objective for x-mass wargaming? Making players angry , confused , abused ????? 

One word describe all that x-mass and black Friday event : SHAME.

• Cool 5

[MBK]
Players
29 posts
14,120 battles

The creator of the Puerto Rico directives has to burn in hell. 

The is the biggest offence ever to me as a 10k+ games player in WOWs! Shame on you!!! How dare you?!?

• Cool 6

[0KILL]
Players
28 posts
12,530 battles

Question regarding the snowflakes. If i knock the snowflakes off, sell the ship and then buy it back, will it have a snowflake on it? Also, what happens with snowflaskes knocked off ships that we get back for free ? (ie furious, trento). Thirdly... what about ships reset in research bureau, do snowflakes come back for that if knocked off?

@MrConway, @Sehales, @Crysantos, @WG_Lumberjack

[AJX]
Players
3 posts

I have never commented before but have to say, for the average player this will be impossible, and I mean IMPOSSIBLE to complete. I can normally do a directive in a few hours but so far have not even made a dent in directive 1 and that is the easiest by far. In one you have to get 470,000 experience. You get 3 chests after 37000 or so experience so the player has to get 14 times the amount in 4-5 days. What planet are these idiots from WG living on. It is an absolute insult to players and for me a complete turn off. I won`t even bother wasting my time on the directives. I will get my snowflakes and that is it. And to spend 240000 doubloons on a ship and that is not even enough to get the ship, what a joke, again WG has become greedy and insulting players.

• Cool 7

Players
741 posts
10,655 battles

Good to have clarification on the Ajax permanent camouflage, and thanks for making it easy for me by including Operations.

[HKIWS]
Players
21 posts

Thank you for the christmas present of knowing now that I don't need to bother trying to complete any directives this holiday season.

• Cool 6
  • Funny 1

[ICON]
Beta Tester
105 posts
27,083 battles

After watching your so long awaited announcement about the shipyard I will try to be as more polite as I can about all of you there who made this happen.

YOU ARE RIDICULOUS.

• Cool 11

[CCN]
Players
15 posts
2,198 battles

What is WG thinking with these directives, some of us play WOWS for fun and relaxing 1-2 hours a day, we have real life to commint and these missions are just too much. Lost a lot of respect for WG team after giving them such praise over the years. 
Huge loss of recpect.

• Cool 8

[GRHNP]
[GRHNP]
Players
18 posts
12,776 battles

Υes i will miss my holidays to play all day and every day world of warships!!! Next time ask for a mission 1000000 free xp and not 350000, for sure you will attract more gamers!!!

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[NSAF]
Players
28 posts
6,776 battles

wargaming, why not reply to all these comments? are you determined to alianate yourself from the playerbase that you totally ignore us.

• Cool 8

Players
38 posts
2,838 battles

For all the past events I’ve put the time in to get the directives done, but not this one. Not only have WG been delusional in believing any “committed” players (ie plays daily not occasionally) can complete these directives but they have brought all the lunatics out of the woodwork,(eg the ones still thinking they can grind this out by just jumping into as many games as possible without having to think about playing) so now all the random games are really crap.

tonight is the first time in months that I’ve said “bugger this I’m going to play something else”

i was even considering getting a few xmas crates, don’t think I’ll bother now. 

• Cool 6

[STEG]
Alpha Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
205 posts
7,918 battles

Flamu said in the video that even him that play 8 hours a day, and is an unicum, would not be able to complete the directives.

What was Wargaming thinking????

• Cool 6

[G-S-W]
[G-S-W]
Players
1,121 posts
4,204 battles

Really looking forward to tanking 94.000.000 potential damage in cruisers.:Smile_trollface:

• Funny 5

Players
2 posts
3,499 battles

Guys

Ever since the update was released i have listening to streamers like Mr Gibbins and CS9 and Flamu.The PR is piece of rubbish it is a worse than the Alaska which i did not think was possible! Yet again WG have brought out the mythical unicorn the Spreadsheet to justify there calculations concerning the PR directives, These calculations are unrealistic for even pro streamers that stream for 8 hours a day. WG did not clearly take into account lost games q time and the post battle results.

Wg are quite clearly lying about the PR being free and quite clearly this mission marathon is aimed at people that are going to pay for the boosters. In other words WG thinks we are all morons and they are giving us the middle finger and saying give us  your money.I love the fact that the EU twitch team decided to publicly slate flamu on the stream , one of there CCs and basically called him a moron on an EU stream.

To sum up EU have failed massively and they are going to take massive hit to there player base , Thats what happened to world of tanks thats why they have given there player base two massive lots of gifts two years in a row thus rewarding players for there loyalty.WOWS needs to learn the same lesson.I am personally dispointed !

• Cool 7