Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Vivi_Ornitier

About Tier x snowflakes

9 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Beta Tester
1,004 posts
16,045 battles
39 minutes ago, roco4 said:

I don't want boxes! Just give us 100 or 150 steel per tier x and don't force us to take your bad boxes with terrible drops... 

you get steel on tier 8-9, and atleast these boxes are free, not that they drop anything good but thats a given to actual free stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
138 posts
2,921 battles
5 minutes ago, Azalgor said:

you get steel on tier 8-9, and atleast these boxes are free, not that they drop anything good but thats a given to actual free stuff.

I prefer a guaranteed usable reward (steel) than gamble a box that will most likely drop 5 camos... 

  • Cool 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BBMM]
Players
6,142 posts
8,068 battles
49 minutes ago, roco4 said:

I prefer a guaranteed usable reward (steel) than gamble a box that will most likely drop 5 camos... 

My guess is that you're not a married man. You'll learn... :Smile_hiding:

  • Funny 3
  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Weekend Tester
823 posts
9,433 battles

Gosh, these Tier 10 rewards are dismal.

 

5 ordinary cammos? Probably most players invest more than that in playing the game to get the container - e.g. cammo, signals, premium consumables.

 

 

 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BBMM]
Players
6,142 posts
8,068 battles
3 hours ago, Lukewehr said:

The most disappointing patch in the history of this game......:Smile_sad:

Are you sure? We had HE-spam, Reeeee-work, and we yet have to get subs... just to name a few. :Smile_honoring:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[BAD-A]
Players
199 posts
27,045 battles
3 minutes ago, BLUB__BLUB said:

Are you sure? We had HE-spam, Reeeee-work, and we yet have to get subs... just to name a few. :Smile_honoring:

ye you might be right , is just that the hype was right over the top and the fall really hurt....

  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Players
138 posts
2,921 battles
35 minutes ago, Lukewehr said:

ye you might be right , is just that the hype was right over the top and the fall really hurt....

Exactly. We all knew reework was crap and didn't expect anything. But xmas should be good :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×