You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Dockyard: the Rules Made Simple

128 comments in this topic

[-YR-]
Players
533 posts
3 hours ago, tsounts said:

I can't see how much gold is needed if I want to get my ship finished now.

You need to reach  the stage III. at that point you will get the option to buy it for 35K  When you  complete stage IV price will be reduced to 25K. My assumption is that at the end of stage V the price will go down to 15K . More or less the equivalent of the 3 gold boost. But it's only my assumption. 

:Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1

[TRRC]
[TRRC]
Players
245 posts
6,515 battles

So, I had a long break from game, about 6 months, and needed to come back cuz like my friend said a captain never abandon his crew, so came back to lead the clan....Come back and realised the directives are ........ no words for those tasks😂anyway now that I got 2 job, and a girlfriend, Challange accepted😂😂at least my girlfriend allows me to play, so will have time to catch up...But this PR idea is good but the directives are stupidly friendly....Anyways, good luck to everyone😊

[BONNY]
[BONNY]
Players
12 posts
On 12/17/2019 at 5:51 PM, Minos_of_Creta said:

I am born in a merchants family. Remember my grandfather says:

" You can kill a man once and loot his money; You can cheat a man up to three even four times; You can trade honestly with a man and profit for lifetime!"

he get angry when see one try to get rich in one night.

he look at me like I was crazy when I told him that the managers in high companies are getting % of the profit they make for the holders!  "That is the end of the company", he said.

I didn't follow the tradition of the family and become technician, but I profit from his wisdom.

True, its end of company product Wows.Every product have phases - baby, teenager, adult, old people, and dead phase.Analyzing latest WoT and WoWs missions, they show us dead phase begins.They wanna grab as many money as possible before product completelly die.Hope WoT phase will not die too soon.I like WoT, and also WoWs, just not so much time for Wows after WoT.