You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Dockyard: the Rules Made Simple

128 comments in this topic

[SRW]
Players
1,941 posts
7,960 battles

WG, seems like you cannot do ONE thing right in this patch... It's like watching a sinking ship trying to stay afloat.

Untitled-1.jpg

(click on the image for a full-size image with better details)

• Cool 1
  • Funny 7

[KM-X]
Players
18 posts
10,687 battles
27 minutes ago, Palubarac said:

WG, seems like you cannot do ONE thing right in this patch... It's like watching a sinking ship trying to stay afloat.

Untitled-1.jpg

(click on the image for a full-size image with better details)

I saw the post from MrFingers with the 1k-dubloonpricetag at the first site, then i checked the vid, no more pricetag...missleading information, blurring, complete ignorance and much more. How bad a publisher can be?

In the past i was a player, who invested a lot of money into the game, also because of the thought, that i support a publisher with an interesting game and other players out there can play it for free. But it comes to an end now, in the future i will always remember the character of this publisher and draw my consequences out of it.

• Cool 6

[3O3]
[3O3]
Players
1,513 posts
13 minutes ago, Khorne said:

I saw the post from MrFingers with the 1k-dubloonpricetag at the first site, then i checked the vid, no more pricetag...missleading information, blurring, complete ignorance and much more. How bad a publisher can be?

In the past i was a player, who invested a lot of money into the game, also because of the thought, that i support a publisher with an interesting game and other players out there can play it for free. But it comes to an end now, in the future i will always remember the character of this publisher and draw my consequences out of it.

Was not the 1k doubloons the price in the PTS ?

• Cool 1

Players
403 posts
14,227 battles
Vor 2 Stunden, Barracuda_111 sagte:

Was not the 1k doubloons the price in the PTS ?

It was indeed. In the best case, it is present in the video due to incompetence and it misleads only unintentionally.

• Cool 2

Beta Tester
146 posts
345 battles

Sorry WarGaming but this is one so called ''free'' ship I can do without, it's been worked out that to use gold to get this ship, unless of course you can play for an average of 10 to 12 hours a day every day in which case you might, just might, manage to get it for free, it'll cost around 300 Euros worth to speed up and complete construction of this ''free'' ship. What's even worse is the fact that if you don't manage to complete it before the end of the event you get absolutely nothing for all your effort, or gold, that you put in, thanks but no thanks on this one.

• Cool 2

[KL]
Players
11 posts
14,520 battles

Lol, haha, I'll be playing close combat a bridge too far and mechwarrior 2 this christmas, that's how far back and off topic I'll be going.

PS already have Alaska

• Cool 2

[LIGMA]
Alpha Tester
47 posts
1,720 battles

As a result of this dumpster fire, plus the dumb CV rework, plus adding subs to the game, plus new premium account.

I have decided to NEVER EVER buy more premium account, or premium ships for this game.

I will now just play occasionally, and not bother to get far in the insane grindfest.

You lost my trust Wargaming on the day you introduced separate premium accounts for WoWS and WoT.

• Cool 2

[-GG-]
Players
290 posts
15,978 battles

WG - so your public relations department (is there any ?) decided to continue to dig in this sh..hole and talk your customers to "complete" those so-called "missions"  to get PR "for free":cap_fainting::Smile_teethhappy:

[-TAP-]
Beta Tester
71 posts
8,936 battles

Oh dear.. you really don't like us very much, do you?

Apparently STeam have a sale starting in a couple of days - apparently Shadow of Mordor is supposed to be good. Any other suggestions??? :cap_cool:

[WAR]
Players
428 posts

You know what... the crazy thing is... someone at WG must be totally insane....

They made so many enemies (at least 90% of the community) so they could steal what, a few million dollars, pounds euros.....

When if they had thought about... not being crooks... and making this fair would probably have gotten them much much more... especially in the long run with other events.... what is the big deal abouyt getting money NOW as opposed to more over time????

Its like they know the game is nearly up and want as much as they can get before they are closed down by the watchdogs.... then they can all retire to the beaches of Cyprus.

My point is.... why do this now???? Its like a friend I had once who worked in a Pizza shop (in New Zealand) ... a week after he started he was fired for take NZ$20 from the till and into his pocket....

As I told him, had he not done that, he could have earned hundreds of times more than that and may eben be manager one day....

"Now you get nothing except a criminal record and no one will want to employ you incase you steal again...."

But by then.... it was far too late for him.... just as TODAY will be the last day for WoWs to make this right.

NO ONE..... supports them.... I have not seen ANYONE on ANY of the four forums supporting them, except, I heard that people are being banned on the NA forums for speaking out in anger... nothing changes... America, home of free speech.... except at WoWs NA forums.... Even the C.C.'s are against them.... the more anti WoWs videos that come out AND STAY UP means they will find it VERY HARD to get new players...

Remember E.A.? Bethesda? You can add WG.NET to that list. And they excuse they gave wasn't they were thinking of the disabled players... wow... that would be PR gold so why were they not open about it... because its a lie.

REMEMBER THE PUERTO RICO AND NEVER FORGET! This day of shame will forever live in infamy for WoWs ... and so soon after the anniversary of December 7th, the first day of infamy....

• Cool 2

[CR33D]
Players
33 posts
12,881 battles

Strange that u think that threating your gamers in christmas as slaves is good idea. Hope your game dies very soon for this PR grind :)

[WAR]
Players
428 posts

My total last word on this subject....

In the past, WoWs always had their supporters and the entire community would be at war... arguing with each other... till it died down and no one cared about what set it all off... something WoWs did or said...

This time is different, they HAVE no supporters... even the WoWs propaganda department (C.C.'s) are on our side... NOT ONE POST DEFENDING THEM ANYWHERE!!!!!

This is why WoWs needs to grasp the seriousness of the situation... they did what no one thought possible... 100% of the community across all four regions are now UNITED!!!!!!

They should be afraid... VERY afraid. With so much anger... anything can happen... we are not arguing among ourselves... WoWs is the common enemy, deservedly so.... this will not blow over... it will not go away....

AND WORSE.... anyone that buys a PR will be EVERYONE'S main target in Random or ranked... or hell, clan battles. I'd even go pink to help sink the traitor to the community... why would anyone want to own one when the minute they take it out, they will be abused, insulted and shot at by everyone.... admitting you own one on the forums would be a big mistake...

so why own a ship you cannot use?????? With 100% of the community now united... even if someone played hard and got it for free... they'd never admit to owning her... right?

Players
5 posts
1,944 battles

I got a quick question. On the wows article it says you can get up to 5 perma camos. I ask the question how do I get them(didin't see any in the directive missions, niether on the reword for completing stages of building PR). Am I just blind or this was a lie too?

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,240 posts
2 minutes ago, CEOMisza said:

On the wows article it says you can get up to 5 perma camos.

Have Gorizia, play Gorizia, then you unlock missions for those camo's (see "missions" tab in port). It's for Izmail, Guepard & Trento (the T6 techtree ships).

Players
5 posts
1,944 battles
11 minut temu, MrFingers napisał:

Have Gorizia, play Gorizia, then you unlock missions for those camo's (see "missions" tab in port). It's for Izmail, Guepard & Trento (the T6 techtree ships).

For the Izmail and Trento it says you get camo, nothing about Guepard. Thats still 2 and the other 3?

[SRW]
Players
1,941 posts
7,960 battles
14 minutes ago, CEOMisza said:

For the Izmail and Trento it says you get camo, nothing about Guepard. Thats still 2 and the other 3?

Just check the 'Combat Missions'. It's all there.

(too lazy to post screenshots when you can easily check it yourself)

[R_N_G]
Players
212 posts

"The rules made simple" followed by a text monster. Let me help you to make the rules really, really simple:

Pay.

Yours sincerely,

Easha

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Players
2 posts
5,111 battles

What a misfire !!! I thought WOT made some stinker-decisions during time and then you just like: "Wait...hold my beer..." and make the mother of all take-a-dump-on-the-playerbase-decisions and dont even have the decency to see and admit your humongous mistake. At least WOT realized their faults sometimes (Sir Foch incident for example). So too put it mildly: No i am really not very "excited" about this mission, but glad that it got red-flagged by all WOWS ppl i know, and at posts, so i could sail in a big circle around this rocky outcrop of a mission.

[LEOND]
Players
6 posts
1,036 battles

Just remove any time limits to obtain the Puerto Rico like they do it with some of the reward tanks in WoT.

If not then you have servers full of stressed people desperately trying to get the ship in time.

If it is that what you want then you are really a paltry company.  And that at X-Mas....

Players
625 posts
2,129 battles

WG could get some respect back right now if they just cancelled the whole thing, compensated players who have started the grind, and put in a new set of Directives. Note I said 'get some respect back' because this will rage from now until eternity every time WG hold another special event.

Players
41 posts
19 hours ago, dan_matt said:

This event is disgraceful, misleading and dangerous for people's health, you are actively pushing players to grind so hard that they would literally need to play 24/7 to get this for both doubloons and for free. I genuinely think this grind is impossible to be done for free and would love to see some data at the end to see if anyone did manage it (without cheating bots etc). I feel sorry for those who have already paid money for the boost only to realise after they still wont get it

Saw several bots yesterday on randoms. I guess that's for Payto Rico grind.. #RememberPuertoRico