Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
srbski_vuk

Are we some players joke for you?

14 comments in this topic

Players
20 posts
12,939 battles

After 2 hours trying to get in game finaly get, only to see that i got disapointment because of Germans BBs i have. Tryed in game to see dispersion in batle and got stuned that its even worse now than before on 5 km away ship and my shels going in every direction just dont go in enemy ship? What heck is this? You sayed that they will have dispersion of America  and British BBs clerrly they dont, its even worse with this patch than before this patch, also notice that 2 patchs ago  you raised all Germans and IJN ships above water line and American ships you lowered am pointhing in this because you DIDNT mention at all. Also wana ask why did you on Shiny Horse increase ruder time and turning radius? Why you constantly put " secrret" updates beneth Regular ones? Just to be clear am not imagine at all when you wan to play your hame i need to download but we download only half other half is on online so thats mean automaticly that you can manipulate with players acount. And for some here which will think that am imagine things i dont clearly with every update i can feel diference on my ships just like anyone player.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Players
1,124 posts
7,972 battles

Typical behavior mate, dis stuff being going on since forever. Do what I do, expect the worst and a huge mess, you won't be surprised :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 3

Players
2,131 posts
11,055 battles

I think the reason is because WG forgot to patch your aiming skills, hence you're still missing.

• Funny 4

Players
20 posts
12,939 battles
1 minute ago, pra3y said:

I think the reason is because WG forgot to patch your aiming skills, hence you're still missing.

Well i can say thay aiming corectly but how its posible from 1 turet one shot go left in end and other in right on end not hiting on 5 km distance. Thats what am curious about.

[ALYEN]
Players
1,135 posts
2,771 battles
37 minutes ago, srbski_vuk said:

After 2 hours trying to get in game finaly get, only to see that i got disapointment because of Germans BBs i have. Tryed in game to see dispersion in batle and got stuned that its even worse now than before on 5 km away ship and my shels going in every direction just dont go in enemy ship? What heck is this? You sayed that they will have dispersion of America  and British BBs clerrly they dont, its even worse with this patch than before this patch, also notice that 2 patchs ago  you raised all Germans and IJN ships above water line and American ships you lowered am pointhing in this because you DIDNT mention at all. Also wana ask why did you on Shiny Horse increase ruder time and turning radius? Why you constantly put " secrret" updates beneth Regular ones? Just to be clear am not imagine at all when you wan to play your hame i need to download but we download only half other half is on online so thats mean automaticly that you can manipulate with players acount. And for some here which will think that am imagine things i dont clearly with every update i can feel diference on my ships just like anyone player.

You misunderstood ... that was not supposed to be a boost since it increases you vertical dispersion while still keeping the horizontal one ... US BBs have access to Artillery plotting room ... Germans don't ...

• Cool 1

Beta Tester
579 posts
10,614 battles
2 minutes ago, srbski_vuk said:

Well i can say thay aiming corectly but how its posible from 1 turet one shot go left in end and other in right on end not hiting on 5 km distance. Thats what am curious about.

I would recommend watching materials about how game works, it will explain it.

• Cool 1

[SV]
Players
329 posts
8,640 battles
4 minutes ago, srbski_vuk said:

pls learn about the game before you start ranting about it, only proves your ignorance ! 

Players
20 posts
12,939 battles
2 minutes ago, albin322 said:

pls learn about the game before you start ranting about it, only proves your ignorance ! 

Realy? Maybe you should learn instead.

Players
2,131 posts
11,055 battles
2 minutes ago, srbski_vuk said:

I mean for me I accept that when playing my BBs, not all my shots will hit the target or even if they do, deal the damage I expect. That's all part of the BB gameplay. In return I have the chance to one-shot anything with my guns, have good armour and health. Doesn't matter if I miss at 1km or 20km. I've had games where in Colorado (pre-buff) I hit a DD 16+km away, in the NC, citadelled another NC behind an island at 20km away and recently in Yamato one shot a Des Moine bow tanking towards me at about 16km and hugging an island . You win some and you lose some is what im saying when playing BBs :Smile_coin:

Players
20 posts
12,939 battles
2 minutes ago, pra3y said:

I mean for me I accept that when playing my BBs, not all my shots will hit the target or even if they do, deal the damage I expect. That's all part of the BB gameplay. In return I have the chance to one-shot anything with my guns, have good armour and health. Doesn't matter if I miss at 1km or 20km. I've had games where in Colorado (pre-buff) I hit a DD 16+km away, in the NC, citadelled another NC behind an island at 20km away and recently in Yamato one shot a Des Moine bow tanking towards me at about 16km and hugging an island . You win some and you lose some is what im saying when playing BBs :Smile_coin:

Yes i agree with you and am aware of that but am pointhing that before this patch on Germans BBs i haves solid dispersion which didnt go in every direction. Thanks for replay

Players
278 posts
1,590 battles

So in the Bismarck I just played 1 match to test it, and it does feel like dispersion is actually worse than before. Could be RNG. Perhaps WG could provide a list of the exact changes per ship rather than this vague 'changed it to match US/British values'. 

edit: from looking at the ingame values it seems that dispersion for the Bismarck was actually not changed, still 253 meter with Aiming Systems 1 upgrade.

• Cool 1

Players
2,131 posts
11,055 battles
14 minutes ago, srbski_vuk said:

Yes i agree with you and am aware of that but am pointhing that before this patch on Germans BBs i haves solid dispersion which didnt go in every direction. Thanks for replay

I guess play more games first before making the decision that it hasn't improve? It could just be RNG playing around with you again. Just because they buff the dispersion doesn't automatically mean you'll immediately land Yamato level dispersion.

Players
20 posts
12,939 battles
2 hours ago, pra3y said:

I guess play more games first before making the decision that it hasn't improve? It could just be RNG playing around with you again. Just because they buff the dispersion doesn't automatically mean you'll immediately land Yamato level dispersion.

True and i did that just like you sugested played with each one about 12 batles and always same no changes so thats i write, am comparing before patch and after patch i usualy avoid to write here because some people laught at you and making fun of you. Thank budd for advices i mostly playing tier 7 and tier 8.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this