You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
WG_Lumberjack

PSA - 0.8.11 - Disconnect back to login screen fix

120 comments in this topic

[LP-PL]
Players
1 post
8,667 battles

I thought I will play WOWS during x-mass. I wanted to grind "GODZILLA" and other stuff. but the requirements to do this....

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND WG ??? 48000 base xp ???

72 kills

REALLY?!??!

I can play 2 maybe 3 hours, not 12h per day.

Instead of motivating more people, you've got opposite effect! Bravo.

I gonna spend my time with family, doing/playing other games

• Cool 2

[CKBK]
Players
19 posts
24,652 battles

Already failing the first of the impossible task of grinding PR because of downtime, makes it even easyer not to touch it. Thanks WG 

• Cool 3

Players
26 posts
9,432 battles

Im disgusted by this WG, you even gave yourselves and extra hour in the downtime of server update installing to make sure this update came out smooth for everyone. We are all disappointed that we cannot play and the fact we have a short time period to complete these ridiculous missions that you've set us is a joke. We all need in compensation when you sort this, The 1st directive missions to be reduced, 24 hours premium and a 'Santa Container'.

I hope the server gets back up for everyone ASAP. :etc_swear::Smile-angry:  

• Cool 3

[HSG44]
Alpha Tester
40 posts
12,328 battles

WTF guys! The world isn't ending when you can't play for an our a month or so. Get a life!!!!

I'm absolutely sure  that wargaming doing they're best to bring the game online as fast as possible.

In the meanwhile, go let the dog out, play with your girfriend, do some homecleaning, give your parents a call, go visit the church or do something usefull.

• Cool 1
  • Bad 4

[GOT]
Supertester
386 posts
12,989 battles

I played from 15:00-17:30 Amsterdam time. Now I can't login even after the "patch" .bat.

Edit: logging in!

Beta Tester
44 posts
3,093 battles

Good job WG, I finally find the time to play WOWS and I can't.
Don't you test your stuff before release?

[BG-DR]
Players
3 posts
12,225 battles
23 minutes ago, 9541 said:

WTF guys! The world isn't ending when you can't play for an our a month or so. Get a life!!!!

I'm absolutely sure  that wargaming doing they're best to bring the game online as fast as possible. 

In the meanwhile, go let the dog out, play with your girfriend, do some homecleaning, give your parents a call, go visit the church or do something usefull.

why don't you give up your alpha tester
  • Cool 1

[FISHR]
Players
67 posts
3,737 battles
26 minutes ago, 9541 said:

Says the Alpha Tester with early access to everything...

Will you have to grind the PR like us common mortals or is it already in your port?

Just so we know

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

[HOO]
Players
94 posts
9,606 battles

Great, my Premium account expired while the server was down. This is ridiculous. We're talking about real money here. 

[FISHR]
Players
67 posts
3,737 battles

I did manage to get in. Just finished my second battle

Starting the third

To reiterate: I'm on a Mac, so no quick fix could be applied

My luck (or lack thereof) is purely patch 0.8.11

Good hunting

EDIT: got kicked out after my 4th battle (which I lost)

When I logged back in I was hoping the system would have not registered the battle. Needless to say, no such luck...

EDIT 2: logged back in, but no matter where I click (containers, campaigns, premium shop) nothing happens. Now I'm stuck with a black screen with the port GUI

Go figure...

EDIT 3. it seems like you get kicked out at the end of each match. A shame, as I've just played my best one in the Texas...

EDIT4: nope, it kicks you out only if you've had a GOOD game. The bad games are all there to savour...

Edited by soffici
bla

[HOO]
Players
94 posts
9,606 battles

I played a game, got kicked out of it at the end, when I logged in again, the results only flashed for a second and then were unavailable. With over 180 k damage and 220 k spotting damage done, I would have loved to see the results but now I can't.  No point playing today. 

• Cool 1

[SRW]
Players
1,879 posts
7,895 battles

Just watching Flumbass on Twitch (since I cannot play) and he gets disconnected in the middle of the game as well...

What a disaster.