Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Shadeshot

Fun and Engaging right?

14 comments in this topic

[_FK_]
Beta Tester
562 posts
11,979 battles

Untitled.thumb.png.ed85dc0daa39c6a82a8a64fa4cfa4711.png

So is this a balanced and fun game to you WG? Stupid question i know as all really know that answer.

Please explain to us how this is a balanced match? 2 CV's per side in a game where AA is completely and utterly useless. All its missing is 4 Smolensk's per Side, then it would be the most disgusting mm ive ever seen since CBT.

Fun and Engaging right? Only for the CV's....... Im actually curious of other disgusting games others have found themselves in.  

Beta Tester
1,642 posts
14,612 battles
1 minute ago, kiteohatto said:

At least they are not Hakus...but man, bet it felt bad as a shima there.

Why? Just park your DD alongside one of the CVs and use your 20km torps... :Smile_trollface:

• Funny 1

[_FK_]
Beta Tester
562 posts
11,979 battles

The funny thing is, is that we won,  but our 2 CV's were utter crap, the Kleber actually survived for half the game on less than 500 hp because they literally didnt even bother going for him even though he was spotted plenty of times and often alone..our 2 CV's also dont even know what fighters are for either i mean i watched our DM and Hiden get double dropped all game, bare in mind they were close enough to cover each other with AA umbrella and close enough to me for mine aswell Anyone can guess how many drops they got off and how many aircraft got out... AA is a joke... Enemy Midway finished on 5 kills. 

It was disgusting and definitely not fun. This is a fun game according to WG....  *sarcasm*

[PARAZ]
Beta Tester
12,354 posts
17,450 battles

Don't worry, Midway is gonna get buffed in a couple hours so your experience becomes even more fun. :Smile_hiding:

(I'm not joking btw.)

• Funny 2

[_FK_]
Beta Tester
562 posts
11,979 battles
4 minutes ago, Starchy_Tuber said:

At least it wasnt 2 Enterprises per side....

I would prefer the Enterprise tbh. For 2 reasons;

1. Lower tier
  2. 2 Midways HE bombing you is really not fun, i think the hardest i have ever smacked a yama with HE bombs and this was solo was for about 20-30k with 1 squad of attacks and 3 fires.. And this isnt even adding the 6 Torpedoes they drop aswell which are being buffed in the next patch, Lol

Honestly ive about lost all hope for this game.. lol 

Can you imagine this game with the 4 CV's as they are plus 4 Smolenk's or something per side?.... 

Players
89 posts
4,649 battles

well, i still remember those first days after the rework when i was playing ugly german T9 BB :D and hakuryus where everywhere...

anyway, there should be a limit of 1 CV in a match, but you always have to play with cards you have.

• Cool 1

[1701]
Players
61 posts
3,905 battles

this honestly almost never happens tho. I haven't seen this myself this year, and not in 2018 aswell probably. 

It usually happens in the lower tiers

Players
37 posts
2,794 battles

This will happen more and more often since people that grind for Gorizia/PR will need to play CVs in an equal fashion, since, well, there's the same requirements (fXP, hits and so on) from CVs as for the rest of the classes. MM will be filled with CVs throughout the event.

[CHAR]
Players
112 posts
1,863 battles

Yadda yadda spreadsheet.

Games like that are absolutely disgusting, if I was that shima I'd honestly be angry at myself for not taking the 20km torps. At least then I'd have at least a button to press every two minutes.

Sign in to follow this