Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Jethro_Grey

Quick help needed!

9 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

[CAIN]
Players
3,569 posts
13,716 battles

So, i did reset my RU CL line to get the double bonus ~2 weeks ago, but couldn't forsee that i won't be able to play as my neigbour drilled a hole in the wall and cut one of lines and damaged the other one.

So, today my ISP finally send someone over to fix the mess, hooray.

 

But, i'm still at TVI, so my question is:

 

do i get the steel/ SC rewards if i unlock the ships during the event?

Or would it be better to blow half a million free XP on speed researching the ships?

 

Pls HALP, tomorrow is the frak you playerbase...i mean Xmas grind update!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NWP]
Players
7,291 posts
7,938 battles
9 minutes ago, Jethro_Grey said:

do i get the steel/ SC rewards if i unlock the ships during the event?

 

I dont see any reason why it shouldnt be like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MUMMY]
Players
228 posts
7,626 battles

Historically you get the snowflake if you get the ship during the update; as to tomorrows patch?  I dont know sorry.  

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CAIN]
Players
3,569 posts
13,716 battles
1 minute ago, DFens_666 said:

 

I dont see any reason why it shouldnt be like that.

Well, it's a Wargaming game and...do i have to say more?

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[T-N-T]
Players
3,253 posts
14,409 battles

The only way to be sure is to ask people with NA or RUS accounts that already have the update patched. They could see whether they get snowflakes on newly bought ships.

 

That said, I'm reasonably sure you will get all those snowflake rewards on any newly gotten ships during the lenght of 0.8.11 (let's see how WG ruins even that one optimistic yet reasonabe expectation).

 

In your case, @Jethro_Grey, you're only potentially risking 700 coal, 150 steel and one small gift crate. Honestly I'd value the FreeXP at more than that...

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[CAIN]
Players
3,569 posts
13,716 battles

Wasn't there a News item where Wargambling said something along the lines of that there won't be any bonuses in regards to Research Bureau resetted lines and the Grinch Xmas event?

Or do i remeber that false and they meant that restting the line during the event won't yield any more rewards?

 

I am so confuzzled...but the major shizzle with Wargamblings Xmas eventizzle is making me very dizzle, but at least i can tell them my feelings tomorrow on their Twitch televizzle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[NWP]
Players
7,291 posts
7,938 battles
Just now, Jethro_Grey said:

Wasn't there a News item where Wargambling said something along the lines of that there won't be any bonuses in regards to Research Bureau resetted lines and the Grinch Xmas event?

Or do i remeber that false and they meant that restting the line during the event won't yield any more rewards?

 

I am so confuzzled...but the major shizzle with Wargamblings Xmas eventizzle is making me very dizzle, but at least i can tell them my feelings tomorrow on their Twitch televizzle.

 

I guess you are just confusing it:

Back when they introduced research bureau, they also had their wows birthday SC thingy coming up. So only that time, you got an extra SC if you would reset the line, and re-grinding it would have yielded 2 SCs for 1 ship.

 

This time, if you reset the line you dont get an extra XMas container (for the resetted ship). If you regrind it, you would still get 1 Container by the time you grind it back.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×