Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

0.8.11 Twitch Drops Guide – Mission Inside!

7 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
3,022 posts
11,809 battles

The reality is only a tiny tiny percentage of people will ever get a rare drop......so my advice to visitors to streams is don't pay any attention to the overzealous advertising here that makes it sounds like it's a definite reward at some point.......

• Cool 1

WG Staff
3,368 posts
14,428 battles
On 12/13/2019 at 1:26 PM, Shaka_D said:

The reality is only a tiny tiny percentage of people will ever get a rare drop......so my advice to visitors to streams is don't pay any attention to the overzealous advertising here that makes it sounds like it's a definite reward at some point.......

The regular drops and missions are not rare and you definitely get them. The rare drop - as the name suggests - is a rare thing and you need to be lucky to get it.

Greetings, Crysantos

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,242 posts
51 minutes ago, Crysantos said:

The rare drop - as the name suggests - is a rare thing

In the articles, it says "one per account", but since WG seems to be switching out the ships every once in a while (Makarov, Aigle, Hill, D'Aosta, PEF from the top of my head), does it mean that if you get 1 drop, you're never ever getting another ship from the twitch-drops? So for example if I was lucky and it dropped D'Aosta for me, I can't get the Makarov anymore at all (via Twitch).

WG Staff
3,368 posts
14,428 battles
Just now, MrFingers said:

In the articles, it says "one per account", but since WG seems to be switching out the ships every once in a while (Makarov, Aigle, Hill, D'Aosta, PEF from the top of my head), does it mean that if you get 1 drop, you're never ever getting another ship from the twitch-drops? So for example if I was lucky and it dropped D'Aosta for me, I can't get the Makarov anymore at all (via Twitch).

Once per account per update - each update we cycle the campaign, so if you got lucky in one of the previous updates it won't harm you now or in the future. Even if it would be the same ship.

Greetings, Crysantos

[HOO]
Beta Tester, Players, In AlfaTesters
3,242 posts

Understood! Thanks for the information and insight. :Smile_Default:

• Cool 1

Players
174 posts
2,906 battles
On 12/16/2019 at 4:48 PM, MrFingers said:

Understood! Thanks for the information and insight. :Smile_Default:

You are a f%$^n legend mate <3