TheWarJaC

Others

12 comments in this topic

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
28 posts
334 battles

The 0.8.11 update will bring many new features and improvements. The most significant ones are listed below:

OTHER IMPROVEMENTS AND FIXES

• Removed the battle type loading animation on the following screens: battle matchmaking, battle loading, and battle statistics.
  • Reduced the Clan Base loading time.
  • Increased the speed of exiting the game client when full-screen mode is active.
  • Trento: fixed the models of destroyed parts of the ship.
  • Changed the color of shell tracers to red for Commanders Nikolai Kuznetsov and Luigi Sansonetti.
  • Fixed the hull volume of cruiser  IV Svietlana, which is considered when calculating the chances of engine damage.
  • Fixed the models of the secondary battery guns on  X Großer Kurfürst with the Alldestroyer camouflage mounted.
  • Changed the description of cruiser  IX Brindisi in the Port.
  • The Monster Bay Port is no longer available for selection in the game client.
  • Added the “Ultra” sound setting for the game client in the Microsoft Store.
  • Fixed camera jumps when switching to the spectator camera.
  • Fixed a rare error that caused the shell trajectory to be incorrectly calculated after hitting armor. This could lead to an armor-piercing shell dealing double damage to a destroyer after an overpenetration.
  • Fixed an error that caused ships to collide with small islands when moving on autopilot.
  • Fixed an error that sometimes caused an enemy ship to remain locked on to, despite it no longer being visible.
  • Fixed an error that sometimes caused a player to receive the "Spotted" ribbon after their ship was destroyed.
  • Fixed an error that caused a situation when a player whose aircraft carrier was destroyed stopped seeing allied ships while piloting their remaining squadron.
  • Fixed an error that caused the icon for the "Operation" battle type to not be displayed on the "Battle!" button's tooltip.
  • Fixed an error that caused a rare situation where enemy bots ignored the visibility reduction created by a cyclone.
  • Fixed an error that caused a player to sometimes receive sound notifications about torpedo hits launched by another ship when using the Azur Lane voiceover. Now, the notification is played only on a player’s own torpedo hits.
  • Fixed an error which prevented the sounds of main battery guns from playing on ships with the permanent "Master of the Water World" camouflage mounted.
  • Fixed the lighting for the Big Race and New Dawn maps, as well as for the Ocean Port.
  • Updated the appearance of emblems for Public Test seasons.

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/update-0811-new-year/

• Bad 2

[ZPT]
Players
194 posts

I would like to ask - when are you going to make the game stop freezing, crashing and consuming more hardware resource in port than in battle?!?!?!?

[SRW]
Players
1,106 posts
6,209 battles

Remove the "mercy rule" on co-op battles, please.

Asking for the 1000th time and being ignored just as many times.

Or at least give as a reason why you're refusing to implement this easy fix that would solve most of the co-op problems people complain all that time.

Thank you.

• Cool 1

Players
3 posts
2,426 battles

Auto Pilot broken, pls fix it

881078130_2019-12-1414_30_38-Window.png.ba1dfc1da54982974b4a1fe2839f9e4c.png438164643_2019-12-1414_27_55-Window.thumb.png.97c2d0515bbe47fee0c19082dec265d5.png1934450180_2019-12-1414_27_20-Window.png.915831b72c531122970e6c3401ef419e.png

Ship: GZ

Map: Northern light

Version: Current 8.11.what so ever

happend twice, other maps not testet yet

PS:

Happend with other ships too

Same for other maps

• Cool 2

Players
11 posts
2,611 battles

Autopilot really broken, in ranked my Hakuryu and my friend's Midway doing strange stuff and sometimes causes us to be detected if we notice late.
If you cannot fix at least let us control the ship in mid flight(like maybe with ijkl buttons or something)

Players
2 posts
6,383 battles

Guys, why did you change the tracer color for Kuznetsov and Sansonetti? Is that an improvement to the game?

For me, Sansonetti's tracers were orange (not the tri-color), and looked the part. Why remove them, if they worked? I liked them!...

Players
727 posts
2,094 battles

BUG REPORT

I just played a CV today, my autopilot allowed the ship to only go backwards, i tried in every way to go forward but with no success. It got me killed twice.

@Crysantos @MrConway @Sub_Octavian We need a fix ASAP

@Warunmee @psychedelic_13 saw your posts; same problem, it's so frustrating.

[WG-EU]
WG Staff
2,935 posts
12,926 battles
1 hour ago, wot_2016_gunner said:

BUG REPORT

I just played a CV today, my autopilot allowed the ship to only go backwards, i tried in every way to go forward but with no success. It got me killed twice.

@Crysantos @MrConway @Sub_Octavian We need a fix ASAP

@Warunmee @psychedelic_13 saw your posts; same problem, it's so frustrating.

Please send us a ticket with replay for the bug report and we will look into it.

Thanks!

• Cool 1
  • Bad 1

Players
3 posts
2,426 battles
Vor 7 Stunden, Crysantos sagte:

Please send us a ticket with replay for the bug report and we will look into it.

Thanks!

i Will keep this in mind

[SM-RT]
Players
13 posts
9,194 battles

I have noticed in the past 2-3 weeks that matchmaker acts differently, it is fine by sorting tiers and classes but sorting players is awkward.

I am an average player and the odd thing is when end up in the top 3 players as the lowest tier in the team (mostly losing). When I examine the team setup I can see that most experienced players are set in the winning team and most of the inexperienced players are set in the other. I believe that balancing this is an easy fix for you.

[4_0_4]
Players
6,280 posts
12,775 battles
10 hours ago, Cpt_Aries said:

I believe that balancing this is an easy fix for you. 

No. Because there is to much data you have to consider for that.