Sign in to follow this  
TheWarJaC

Clan Brawls

7 comments in this topic

WG Staff
1,384 posts
774 battles

Update 0.8.11 introduces an unusual format for the Clan Brawls - please let us know what you think!

CLAN BRAWLS

In Update 0.8.11, three Clan Brawls with an unusual format await you. Your victories will be rewarded with credits, Coal, Elite Commander XP, Steel, and Santa's Gift containers.

Dates

The fifth Brawl will be fought on December 21, in a 9 vs. 9 format with Tier V ships

The sixth Brawl will be fought on December 28, in a 4 vs. 4 format with Tier VIII ships

The seventh Brawl will be fought on January 4, in a 12 vs. 12 format with Tier X ships

Each Clan will be able to select its preferred prime time:

CIS 15:00 – 20:00 UTC

EU 17:00 – 22:00 UTC

NA 00:00 – 05:00 UTC

ASIA 11:00 – 16:00 UTC

https://worldofwarships.eu/en/news/game-updates/update-0811-new-year/

• Bad 1

Players
6,607 posts
10,793 battles

Just sayin:

You can read more about the rules and rewards of Clan Brawls in a dedicated article on our website. Stay tuned for more news!

Unless I missed this dedicated article...? We are 2 days away from the first Brawl.

• Cool 1

Players
2,158 posts
13,722 battles

We played today a few hours. In a short, as predicted, the clan with more Kamikaze sisters and GCs wins 90% of the time.

As we had only one GC we struggled badly against some line ups but we made a lot of credits when we could win.

Great game you have here Wargambling but unfortunately whole balancing department should be sucked.

But I understand the idea behind choosing T5 now.

People will see haw broken those ships are and hopefully all frustrated players will rush to the shop to buy lottery tickets with an illusionary chance of wining one of those ships.

You are really good in pushing sales.

[HEATH]
Players
160 posts
10,723 battles

That 4v4 with forcing you to take out an carrier sucks. I mean why??? 

Edit: And good luck not going in a blob vs enemy carrier lol

[GN0ME]
Players
12 posts
3,213 battles

The tier 5 cClan Brawl was interesting as I hadn't played tier 5 in a while, and thoroughly enjoyed the more close in action of the lower tiers.

[ACNAF]
Players
929 posts
26,956 battles

The 9-1 vs 9-1 was fun, but it could be hell for cruiser when clan play 3 battleships + 5 destroyers ^^'

And what about the 12 vs 12 ? will it work this time or go back on 8 vs 8 ?