Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Alfa_Tau

Houston we have a problem (in ranked ofc)

8 comments in this topic

[-YR-]
Players
636 posts

Fellow Captains

Tonight I have gone Beyond a new frontier in Ranked… :Smile_amazed:

Yes two games in a row with players from the same clan fighting on the same team. 

Questions for Mr Spock:

n.1:  is this normal??? 

n. 2:  how many players are currently playing ranked if the MM can't split people from same clan in different matches?? :Smile_hiding:

:Smile_honoring: 

team in ranked.png

tean in ranked 2.png

[TORAZ]
Beta Tester
14,119 posts
20,088 battles

Shouldn't be uncommon tbh?

If there is obvious match fixing going on though you can actually report that to support. It will be dealt with accordingly.

• Cool 4

[JRM]
Players
6,762 posts
16 minutes ago, Alfa_Tau said:

Fellow Captains

Tonight I have gone Beyond a new frontier in Ranked… :Smile_amazed:

Yes two games in a row with players from the same clan fighting on the same team. 

Questions for Mr Spock:

n.1:  is this normal??? 

n. 2:  how many players are currently playing ranked if the MM can't split people from same clan in different matches?? :Smile_hiding:

team in ranked.png

tean in ranked 2.png

They are counting in, while it is borderline unethical its not against rules and WG confirmed that, what is against rules is rigging match results by rams and broadsiding so the clan buddy can save the star and giving up positions over TS so they know where to go, if you have a suspicion this was going on send the replay to support otherwise well...

• Cool 1

[-YR-]
Players
636 posts
7 hours ago, Yedwy said:

They are counting in, while it is borderline unethical its not against rules and WG confirmed that, what is against rules is rigging match results by rams and broadsiding so the clan buddy can save the star and giving up positions over TS so they know where to go, if you have a suspicion this was going on send the replay to support otherwise well...

Honestly can't say there were unethical beahvior. But especially in the first match the difference was huge. Having players that can talk each other via discord or whatever else make a huge difference in comparison to those who can rely only on chat. 

I think this is a "flaw" in the MM, and I suppose this is due to the low number of people playing ranked. 

Beta Tester
725 posts
12,369 battles

Main question is if you would have made such thread if they would be in your team?

It is impossible to guess if there is something illegal going on. I still believe that such case is better than if they would be split into both teams.

But I can agree that such things should not happen, but on other hand there is not enough players so que times would become longer.

[-YR-]
Players
636 posts
4 minutes ago, Sir_Grzegorz said:

Main question is if you would have made such thread if they would be in your team?

Well answer is yes. 

if you check the second image you will see that there were 2 people from same clan in my team and 2 in the "enemy" team. 

5 minutes ago, Sir_Grzegorz said:

But I can agree that such things should not happen, but on other hand there is not enough players so que times would become longer.

Agree. Since ranked started it never happened to me this kind of line up. That's why I was surpised the first time but I thought "well one time can happen". but a few minutes after to see it again.. and this time with 4 people from the same clan? What did they do? just pressed "start battle" all togheter to have a chance to fight togheter? 

I know this is not illegal, but in my opinion show a weak point in the system that can be exploited. 

[ROT8]
Players
2,730 posts
40 minutes ago, Sir_Grzegorz said:

It is impossible to guess if there is something illegal going on. I still believe that such case is better than if they would be split into both teams.

look again, they are split into both teams :Smile_smile:

Sign in to follow this