Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Ekorious

Will I be able to complete the Personal assigment for a tier 10 ship when the year is over?

5 comments in this topic

Question

Players
3 posts
1,951 battles

Unlocked my first tier 10 yesterday and saw that you had to complete a mission to get an unique upgrade. I asked a friend of mine and he said that you always have until the end of a year to complete it. Well the 2020 is just around the corner and I don't believe I'll manage to complete it in just 3 weeks. I asked the support and they could not help me either. Does anybody know?

4 answers to this question

[UTW]
Weekend Tester, In AlfaTesters
8,810 posts
7,302 battles
1 minute ago, Ekorious said:

Unlocked my first tier 10 yesterday and saw that you had to complete a mission to get an unique upgrade. I asked a friend of mine and he said that you always have until the end of a year to complete it. Well the 2020 is just around the corner and I don't believe I'll manage to complete it in just 3 weeks. I asked the support and they could not help me either. Does anybody know?

No, it's not "until the end of the year".

The mission will stay after the new year. I know it's not marked at such ingame, but it's just a display error. Don't worry about rushing them.

Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
1,021 posts
10,935 battles

The missions never expire or reset, it will just continue to run over. I have had some missions for more than a year.

[-RM-]
Beta Tester
1,820 posts
6,975 battles

It's just a case of stronk coding. I think some explanation we got was that they can't have something with an infinite expiration date (which is odd since campaigns have no dates but whatever) so they just set the date to the end of the year and reset it when the new year hits.

Sign in to follow this