Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
Myrmidon19

Recruitment Containers - For doing nothing....?

4 comments in this topic

Question

[NORKS]
Players
91 posts

I have received 2 recruitment containers. One just now and one a little over a week ago. They're blue chests with a white knotted symbol on them. I got 50x economic signals in each. Now this is really cool and really awesome surprise and I'm in no way complaining but.... :Smile_veryhappy:

How exactly did I earn these? I actually had to show a screenshot to someone to learn that they were recruitment containers but I've literally never recruited anyone, not even tried to recruit anyone, I've not even interacted with the tab for it. So why have I earned two containers? I was myself recruited about 9 months ago by a friend but even he doesn't know why I have containers now and a week ago... Is it some kind of trickle down thing? Recruiters get goodies and all their recruited underlings also get lesser goodies too? Sorry if this was covered in an update somewhere but I can't anything relevant in the old news anywhere. Will I be potentially receiving more of these in the future? Again for doing exactly zilch myself....?

3 answers to this question

[NORKS]
Players
91 posts
7 minutes ago, ColonelPete said:

Looks like he bought team containers for you both.

Hmmm I'm not saying you're wrong but... He seemed to not know as to how I would have a container and he is very against buying anything in this game and would say with 99% certainty would never buy a container for anything. How peculiar, wish I still had the screenshot, I don't play through steam but have it as a non-steam game so can screenshot with steam but it's very hit and miss as to when the screenshots actually save and/or disappear randomly. 

[CATS]
Players
21,126 posts
12,894 battles
50 minutes ago, Myrmidon19 said:

Hmmm I'm not saying you're wrong but... He seemed to not know as to how I would have a container and he is very against buying anything in this game and would say with 99% certainty would never buy a container for anything. How peculiar, wish I still had the screenshot, I don't play through steam but have it as a non-steam game so can screenshot with steam but it's very hit and miss as to when the screenshots actually save and/or disappear randomly. 

Do not worry, he did not spend any money on the container. He used the ingame currency you earned for him.

He either bought the container intentionally and did not tell you or he bought them without knowing what he bought.

Sign in to follow this