Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
gennyy99

Transfering fail

3 comments in this topic

Question

Players
1 post
197 battles

Hey all, asking if anyone knows anything about the server transfer that ended yesterday. I had an account on NA, deleted it, and switched my EU account to NA around 4 weeks ago, now I get an email saying that the account transfer is complete, yet, as you can see, my account is still here, in EU, with the NA account that was supposed to be created nowhere to be seen, not even with the @transfer.loc thing (which I didn't even get a password for anyway). Any ideas anyone? 

2 answers to this question

Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
1,592 posts
13,969 battles

Customer Support are more likely to be able to help you.

If you have never used your email address on NA (and I would hope no one else has used your email address either) then you should not need to use the @transfer.loc domain for your login address. Your password should be unchanged. But, if I understand correctly you should still be able to log in to your EU account after the transfer is complete but all of your account stuff should have been moved.

CS should still provide support, particularly for the players who may change their mind and want to transfer back. If you absolutely cannot log in to NA with your current account details then I would raise a ticket with EU customer support and ask them to confirm the status of your transfer request.

Sign in to follow this