You need to play a total of 1 battles to post in this section.
The_EURL_Guy

Update 0.8.11: New Year

174 comments in this topic

[1_MAN]
Beta Tester
59 posts

I was looking forward to Lütjens, to collect him in some sensible manner. But for 175k coal, forget it WG, he is not as effective as Kuznetsov.

Under average battle conditions, his use as BB commander is questionable, his talents are most useful on CV anyway [to use him as DD com. is an insult].

Why do you waste your work on him in such a manner ?

• Cool 10

[FURY-]
Players
31 posts
4,648 battles
1 hour ago, Contrador said:

I was looking forward to Lütjens, to collect him in some sensible manner. But for 175k coal, forget it WG, he is not as effective as Kuznetsov.

Under average battle conditions, his use as BB commander is questionable, his talents are most useful on CV anyway [to use him as DD com. is an insult].

Why do you waste your work on him in such a manner ?

*looks over right shoulder, looks over left shoulder* *whispers* "But, dude, he's not Russian, he can't be on the same level as Kuznetsov. That would be unacceptable"

• Cool 4
  • Funny 3

[OEL]
Players
174 posts
2,906 battles
39 minutes ago, defender128 said:

hehe "Family friendly holidays", looks at PR grind. Are you sure about that?:Smile-_tongue:

I was wondering wtf they mean by "family friendly" , since when being away from your family in order to grind you brains out is family friendly. 

• Cool 3
  • Funny 3

Players
646 posts
9,908 battles

Ajax permanent camouflage for Leander to be made available with a combat mission chain. I love this!

Ranked Sprint for one week only over the holiday period.

Clan Brawls with larger teams. Hmm.

[T-N-T]
Players
3,253 posts
14,388 battles

Hmm, and I was defending you with the Christmas directives, missions etc WG. What do you do? Release the next legendary commander directly to the armory for an absurd amount of coal (again, like with Kuznetsov). :Smile_facepalm: Guess I still won't get a special useful german commander then.

Oh, and the 1v1 Ranked Sprint for only like a week over the holidays. :Smile_facepalm:

Like the usual not even two weeks for Ranked Sprint wasn't a cutthroat deadine already. Not even gonna comment regular Ranked sesons that used to last well over a month (6 weeks or more) and now don't even stay for 4 weeks.

• Cool 4

[FURY-]
Players
31 posts
4,648 battles
36 minutes ago, rihardslv11 said:

So the snowflakes are added to already owned ships or they will also be added to a ship purchased/added to my port in 0.8.11 ?

If it's the same as last year, they will be added to ships that you purchase in 8.11 as well.

• Cool 1

Players
646 posts
9,908 battles
6 minutes ago, Toivia said:

Oh, and the 1v1 Ranked Sprint for only like a week over the holidays. :Smile_facepalm:

Like the usual not even two weeks for Ranked Sprint wasn't a cutthroat deadine already. Not even gonna comment regular Ranked sesons that used to last well over a month (6 weeks or more) and now don't even stay for 4 weeks.

Hopefully it will be like the PTS version where every Rank is irrevocable. If so it should really be called Ranked Turbo.

Edit: Oh, and it would be a good idea to explore the possibility of cross-server matches, like you've done for CBs, to compensate for a reduced server population. I can't imagine that many people in NA/EU will be playing around then.

[T-N-T]
Players
3,253 posts
14,388 battles
7 minutes ago, DanSilverwing said:

Hopefully it will be like the PTS version where every Rank is irrevocable. If so it should really be called Ranked Turbo.

Edit: Oh, and it would be a good idea to explore the possibility of cross-server matches, like you've done for CBs, to compensate for a reduced server population. I can't imagine that many people in NA/EU will be playing around then.

Every rank irrevocable? I'm afraid that really sounds like a PTS specific boost.

Well, I can only hope I'll dig out a T8 ship capable to somehow deal with everything (except CVs, of course, hopefully those will rank out much faster so I don't see them).

[WTFNO]
Players
476 posts
8,196 battles

Extremely disappointed with the larger teams for clan brawls: the point was precisely to easily assemble teams.

Well, I thought wg had ONE good idea in 2019, guess it was just a fluke.

• Cool 5

[CAPT]
Players
398 posts
11,517 battles
6 hours ago, rilship said:

Remove CVs from the game, the best gift you can make.

Yeah sure, meanwhile they're adding subs...:Smile-_tongue:

• Funny 3

[CAPT]
Players
398 posts
11,517 battles
6 hours ago, wot_2016_gunner said:

Well... I wish everybody good luck with Puerto Rico.

Neither the Spanish nor the U.S. have had good luck with Puerto Rico...:Smile_trollface:

[HF_30]
Beta Tester
21 posts
5,081 battles

Dockyard seems like the coolest thing ever to enter the game....any chance WG are looking at this as a new way to grind talent trees ?
That would be so damn cool  alot more interactive than just clicking stuff in a talent-tree.   PLZ make this happen WG.

And finally...any news on submarines....havent heard anything in a while now ? ? ?

Players
7 posts
19,952 battles

For those who have reset branches of ships, will it be the same deal as last time during the anniversary? i.e. we receive the rewards for reset ships automatically & can re-earn the rewards if you regain the reset ships during the time period?

Players
727 posts
2,094 battles

Besides; @Crysantos @MrConway

I just remembered that there is one thing missing from the Dockyard... :Smile_hiding:

A good old bottle of champagne :Smile_teethhappy:; It's the baptism ceremony for all ships and i just remembered that it's missing. Better to take note for the next time you plan on using the Dockyard.

• Cool 1