Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
mein_nick_ist_besetzt

2019 black ships are... patchy?

5 comments in this topic

Question

Players
102 posts
1,122 battles

Is there a reason why my black ships look... worn out? I've got three - 2018 Atago B (looks perfect, and awesome) and 2019 Graf Zeppelin B and Schwarzhorst Scharnhorst B

The two latter look unhealthy though? Is there something I still need to do to paint them completely? Some lengthy grind for the black paint?

For technical reference, I've already checked and rechecked that all my flies are in sync and I'm using no mods. Ideas?

Thank you in advance

Screenshot from 2019-12-10 08:26:01.png

Screenshot from 2019-12-10 08:26:23.png

Screenshot from 2019-12-10 08:26:59.png

Screenshot from 2019-12-10 08:27:12.png

4 answers to this question

Quality Poster, In AlfaTesters
1,022 posts
10,935 battles

There is most certainly something wrong there.

image.thumb.png.9d9009d6f7bb19bb9f5bdf32ad1c1191.png

If this issue persists when you restart the game

If you run the game with any mods then I would recommend starting the client up in Safe Mode using the drop down next to the play button on the launcher and see if that affects anything. If that fixes it, you may have a mod causing the problem. But, unless you use skin mods I think it's unlikely they would cause any issues.

You could also try a Check and Repair but I'm not sure how well that works for issues that are related to textures, particularly when only some ships are affected.

image.thumb.png.81b7cd94cde67a6755e4dd6ff0657e57.png

If you have the time, the most likely solution would probably be a reinstall.

Players
102 posts
1,122 battles
8 hours ago, Astolfo_Is_My_Waifu said:

There is most certainly something wrong there.

Well, that's a start. I wasn't sure if that was not some feature by design. I'll try to get it to work somehow then, maybe simply by deleting the textures and innocently asking the client to fix my installation.

Thank you :Smile_honoring:

[RBMF]
931 posts
7,556 battles

Hello,

indeed something is wrong here. First thing's first, run an integrity check through the WGCenter. I kind of doubt that would do it, but you never know. I would then check your graphics drivers and operating system version, make sure they are up to date and on a stable build. Thirdly I'd start going through graphics settings and options, both in-game and within your drivers. If none of those do it, contact support here: https://eu.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/

Regards,

Minia

[ZIRVE]
Players
66 posts
4,773 battles

Is other ships has same problem ? Can you check them too with some camouflages ?

It not might be the problem from the game. Some Graphic card Texture Filter is crashing with game filtre's.

Try to access your graphic card control center and look for texture filtering.

If it is on Quality or Performance try to balance it or Disable Texture filtre from the game and check again.

It's not very common problem among the games, but it same times happen due to game engine.

I hope it works.

Sign in to follow this