Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 50 battles to post in this section.
PaulPKennedy

Unexpected tactics

2 comments in this topic

Players
12 posts
3,550 battles

After watching many a video on how to play my ships, tactics, angles, you name it, put this into practice and didn't make much difference. I must admit I am a bit rubbish, but do have the odd good game. Anyway recently thought what the hell, lets just have fun, its a game, angle shmamgle, and do the unexpected. So I played my Mino as a FULL on DD, rushed in shot everything smoked up, did a 360, shot my torps and somehow didn't die immediately and had great fun, and scored well.

So the question is, on occasion and when in the mood, what unexpected and usually disastrous tactics  have worked for you ?

PS...... tried this a second time and well, put it this way, was making a cuppa 30 seconds later.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[P-W-C]
Players
5,840 posts
29,511 battles
8 hours ago, PaulPKennedy said:

After watching many a video on how to play my ships, tactics, angles, you name it, put this into practice and didn't make much difference. I must admit I am a bit rubbish, but do have the odd good game. Anyway recently thought what the hell, lets just have fun, its a game, angle shmamgle, and do the unexpected. So I played my Mino as a FULL on DD, rushed in shot everything smoked up, did a 360, shot my torps and somehow didn't die immediately and had great fun, and scored well.

So the question is, on occasion and when in the mood, what unexpected and usually disastrous tactics  have worked for you ?

PS...... tried this a second time and well, put it this way, was making a cuppa 30 seconds later.

Well, some people don't expect things that others (more experienced ones that saw some actions like these) do expect such behaviour as an "option". So such gameplay is risky and inconsistent tbh. 

Sign in to follow this